about SendDroid advertise network

@Aexol, greencurly - link to your apps otherwise it looks like a post from SendDroid PR.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.weedscale

cheers

you can also just type scale in play.google.com . It’s on first place. Bless !

i integrated SendDroid to one of my best app (2.5k downloads) per day
but getting very low cpm: 1.5-2 and 50% fill rate. average earnings are $1-2 which is worst than admob. im earning $20+ for the same app with leadbolt.
so im gona remove senddroid soon and i even haven’t received that $100:@

Hello Asanka

Please PM me your email address that you have used for SendDroid.

As I have stated earlier, we have given out $100 - $3000 to developers who have gone live with us. And we are continuing to do so. If you can give me your account email, I can look into your situation and perhaps see why your eCPMs would be so low along with the Fill Rate. And also, I could then deposit the $100 in your account.

Furthermore, I know there are Ad Networks who promise high eCPMs and then do not deliver. While we cannot promise high eCPMs for everyone, we do tend to do over $4 for most developers. Some devs get $16 - $20 as well. http://cl.ly/2b47312U0C301h1V082V - http://cl.ly/3K3c2Q1u2i2W0c3f1u23

Please keep in mind that I just took these screenshots and it is the first hour of our System Update.

In your case Asanka, I’d like to get your account details so perhaps we can work towards a solution. And if it doesn’t work out, then I’d understand you removing SendDroid.

Cheers

I have realized from several posts earlier that you often try to cure the problem in a manner that will satisfy a particular developer and not to sort the problem generally. There should be a systematic, well written down for one to receive some offers (the $100 in this case) and a developer doesn’t need to report on such forums of the problems for you guys to do some PR and blind fold others by saying you will deposit the promised money now. Why not then. What has changed? And do you expect every dev to by crying of his/her woes before you guys “sweeten him/her up”?

Secondly, can you explain to everyone how you guys allocate the eCPM? Please tell people if there are special developers who receive the huge eCPM while others like Asanka will get the $4? If it is not allocated manually then please let it be own so developers can try and attain some standards to gain the huge eCPM.

Following this thread it seems there quite some issues with SendDroid but i hope with time you guys will be a force to recon with in the Mobile Ad world and please take care of your devs otherwise such forums will be used to shame any company that doesn’t look into the devs interest.

P.S This is just my view, and please take it as constructive criticism.

In response to Babuye,

a developer doesn’t need to report on such forums of the problems

To the developers that are all reporting problems with Senddroid on this forum, it seems rather silly when you can just contact them for support. Choosing to post complaints on a forum is rather passive-aggressive if you ask me.

It does no justice to “talk behind someone’s back” when you can actually talk to their team team directly.

I have had a great experience implementing with them and the support has been outstanding. You just need to contact them.

In response to braveeagle,

What of a case when the developer said

I had a guy named Chandler call me and told me he would pay me $100.00 to sign up and that was 2 weeks ago.
Then he went on to tell me that he was needing tech support worker never heard back.
Also myself and two other developers contacted their “Support” and to this day two weeks later never heard back from them.

Of course such forums are not places for reporting problems but if a company is not doing something right then they need to be shamed in such forums. This will one act as a wake up call for them not to take devs for granted and two this will ensure devs don’t get duped in some shawdy scums.

You should also know that if something works for you it doesn’t mean that all is okay for everyone. So, please allow a different opinion. I have nothing against SendDroid or any other company but just for devs to be treated in a good way. I have suffered alot coz of such issues.

it looks like this site is down…

DNS service for this domain has expired with DNS Made Easy

To renew your DNS service now, please login to your account at cp.dnsmadeeasy.com and click on Renew under the Account tab at the top of the screen.

does anyone have a phone number for this company they can pass along?

The site is working fine for me :slight_smile:

hi senddroid, just sent u a PM

works today… but sendroid did not send me a pm

still waiting for a replay from senddroid :frowning:

Hello Babuye,

Thank you for the post. Like I have stated time and again, any feedback is appreciated.

On the subject of policy - yes we do have one in place. It has changed over time but every developer who actually followed through the guidelines, got their bonuses.

It was very clear from the beginning that we’d pay $100 to any developer who signs up and actually goes live with their apps within a certain period of time. They were also given contact persons with their Skype and gChats for any questions or concerns.

After that time frame (a week) had passed, we introduced a different proposal in which we not only extended the time period but also the bonus amount ($100 - $1000) depending on the amount of traffic that we’d get from the developer. In this case, we also set up limits to which a developer needs to perform in order to get paid i.e (will be paid the bonus amount after 25K Pushes and/or $50 in earnings - whichever comes first.

The latter bonus, though wasn’t proposed initially, was still applied to old developers of ours in the interest of fairness.

The Gentleman (droidjoe) who complained about us not paying him $100 actually admits that he never turned Live. He was never eligible for his bonus.

As far as the eCPMs go, it is not something I or anybody else can control manually for any developer. It depends on demand, traffic and engagement. A developer with most of his traffic coming from Pakistan is likely to get lower eCPMs than a developer getting most of his traffic from Australia. Assuming that the demand in Australia is higher than that of Pakistan (which is almost always the case).

The more Clicks we get, the higher the eCPM would be.

What we provide is demand and while we’re on that subject, this week we have actually approved a lot of campaigns which should result in higher eCPMs for everybody. And that is something I have told Asanka as well.

On this thread, I saw at least two of my developers who expressed satisfaction in working with us. I am in contact with them on a daily basis and yes, we work together through problems.

Try as we may, sometimes things do slip through the cracks and it is only fair to be considered human in such circumstances. But instead of the first reaction being to shame the Ad Network, in my opinion it would be far better to contact the company and try it work it out with them.

Thank You

Try as we may, sometimes things do slip through the cracks and it is only fair to be considered human in such circumstances. But instead of the first reaction being to shame the Ad Network, in my opinion it would be far better to contact the company and try it work it out with them.

Thank You

Thanks Alot sendDroid for this comprehensive reply. I am very glad that you took some time to shed light on some of the contentious issues that were raised here. I still stand by the fact that any form of shoddiness should be shamed IF the support staff of the advertising company in question are not going to reply to emails as it was stated by some of the developers. I have also suffered from this issue twice in cases where i was never paid even after contacting the support who later went missing and i wouldn’t want any dev to go through that. In general, in case of problems, one should contact support if this option fails, then the next step would be report to forums like this and other devs share their experiences and decide the way forward.
All in all, thanks again for explaining some of the issues raised, i think now i can even work with you guys in the near future and share my experiences.

Thanks Babuye,

I am in 100% agreement with you. If the company fails to respond and/or take an unreasonable amount of time or fails to pay - then yes it would be essential to warn other developers so they can be careful. It would be something I personally would do as well.

As you are aware, we started to scale not too long ago and everyday we make improvements. And the feedback we get from here is important since we want to make sure that our developers remain happy. These two weeks have been very hectic with the amount of changes we have made and the number of developers that have signed up.

I know there are always concerns about the Network paying the developers and I know some people were initially wary due to their past experiences with other Networks. However, I do hope - now that we have made payments to all developers that met the threshold - that it wouldn’t be a concern anymore.

And Babuye, when you do decide to work with us, please PM me and I’ll be very glad to make this a smooth sail for you - to the best of my ability of course.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

My experience with SendDroid…where do I begin.

First, they are too new of a company, and still have a lot of majore bugs to work out.

Second, they like to lure developers in with a promise of a signup bonus, which is very very hard to get out of them. I finally had to threaten them with getting my lawyer involved to get my money from them!!

Third, their SDK instructions are not up to par. In fact, if you follow the SDK instructions then ads won’t be delivered! You must figure it out on your own too, because their contact person, Chandler Howell, isn’t a “technical guy”. Once, you do figure out how to make it work you get installs, but no pushes, or when pushes are delivered you get no earnings or just $0.01/click.

Fourth, their website claims they offer Registration Ads, but they don’t really have them. Even more dishonesty from them…

Fifth, their site User Agreement is so far off from what Chandler Howell leads you to believe. Chandler Howell will tell you that they make weekly payments, however, if you read through the User Agreement you will not find this mentioned.

SendDroid has some major improvements to make before I would even consider working with them again. In fact, I have steered all the developers I know away from them due to all these reasons.

So I’m warning everyone who reads this to be careful working with them.

In this thread about problems with LeadBolt you recently posted that SendDroid was “awesome to work with”:

It seems your opinion of SendDroid, and especially their support changed quite quickly. I’m curious - what made you change your mind? Had you started working with them yet when you posted the initial thread?

This doesn’t quite make sense to me. An app either gets pushes, or it doesn’t. What do you mean “no pushes, or when pushes are delivered”?

Also, I didn’t realise SendDroid showed clicks in their reporting interface. I can only see “requests” and “pushes”. Where did you find this in the reporting interface?

Just for reference, here are my latest figures from SendDroid (for a small app I released recently):

Pushes: 256, Installs: 316, Fill Rate: 99.22%, eCPM: $4.20, Earnings: $1.08

Obviously I haven’t got a great number of installs, so my total earnings are quite low. But the eCPM is reasonable and more importantly fill rate is very high. It’s still early days, but the results from my app are looking promising at this stage.

David,

That is my whole point. I jumped into this company because of their promises, yet found out the hard way that their selling points were just false promises.

And yes I can put up screenshots of what I am talking about concerning installs but no pushes. I have one app that I left on there that is getting installs, however, no pushes/request…how is that possible??? Maybe you can explain it for them since you are stating on their side…just saying.

What’s wrong with me forewarning people about the mistake I made jumping on this companies band wagon???

Please tell me!
[hr]
And the fact that I even had to mention a lawyer with them to receive payment is proof in itself the kind of company they are trying to be.
[hr]
So you are telling me that they honor all their promises?? What about their User Agreement…you should definitely read over it before posting a rebuttal, because I can already see where this is going to go.

Hey folks,

Just to share my experiences, I have quite similar experience like dlaroche. Except that $100 payment was deposited into my account almost immediately.

My major problem was that I had over 200 installs but only 8 pushes on day 1. And the resulting eCPM was less than $2. Nowhere near those scrennies of $16 and $20 eCPM. Yes, maybe I could give them more time, maybe 1 day was not enough, but day 2 was about the same too.

I have informed Chandler that I won’t be proceeding with them, and told him that he could remove the $100 from my account. I don’t find it any different than Airpush which I am already using.

Whatever developers decide, you are free to give them a try and judge for yourselves.

Cheers!
-Bill

Ok, that makes sense now :slight_smile: The low fill rate issue has been mentioned before - depending on your number of installs, perhaps it could be the location? I don’t know what inventory SendDroid has, but there are probably some countries that won’t get a high fill rate.

If you’re sending a decent of installs though, I doubt that is the issue. Most Google Play users are from the US where I would expect plenty of inventory!

Nothing wrong with that at all. Just there were a few points in your post which didn’t make sense to me. Your second post cleared things up though. Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us.