You will need to complete additional verification to claim your in-app earnings

Hi i got alert warning when link to company setting FAN “Please note that you will need to complete additional verification to claim your in-app earnings.” what should i do to recieved payment. Please help me. Thanks

Company Type
Individual (Sole Proprietor)

Write to FB support

up

up
Please help me

Hey, in cases like this your could use a temporary number and after I read the article about how I can receive sms online from guys that provide such services. Personally, I use their services each time I have to pass an online registration as I don’t want my phone to be tracked or to receive SMS from social platforms. For instance, a few years ago, when I made a Facebook account with my phone number, local stores started sending me offers via SMS. Then I realised that my personal information isn’t safe

When I was withdrawing money, I was asked for no additional verification. Perhaps the problem is that you have provided too little personal information about yourself in your profile. Although I understand you, I also don’t like to disclose my data. Therefore, I used a fake phone number when I registered to avoid data draining and unnecessary spam.

Did you manage to solve this problem somehow?