XYZmesh_64.dll load fail in Windows 10

XYZmesh_64.dll load fail in Windows 10

Postby Michele Bucciarelli » Fri May 21, 2021 4:13 am

I have a problem with opening XYZ Maker 3D kit latest software. When I click on it to open but it pop up error. It say 3rd Lib Load Fail, [XYZmesh_64.dll] load fail. Path= C:/Program files/XYZmaker 3DKit/XYZmesh_64.dll. :?
I checked the XYZmesh_64.dll in C:/Program files/XYZmaker 3DKit and it is already stored.

How to solve this problem?

I use Windows 10 Home (21H1)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
8gb memory

To be honest, I usually look for similar problems on the Internet and if I find a solution, I fix it myself, if not, I give it to the service

Have you checked the compatibility of this program with Windows 10? If my memory does not change, you need to carefully check the compatibility of each application you download to your computer with Windows 10. When I upgraded my Windows from version 7 to version 10 with a key I bought at https://mysoftwarekeys.com/product/microsoft-windows-10-pro-license-key, I decided to install my old program on Windows 10. Unfortunately, it did not start, and a similar error occurred. Then I contacted support and found out what was wrong. I was told there was a compatibility issue, and I needed to update my app or install additional files to fix compatibility. After that, I did everything right and my app started working.

Facing that XYZmesh_64.dll load fail error can be a real bummer, especially when you’re eager to dive into 3D printing fun. Right-click on XYZ Maker 3D Kit and choose “Run as Administrator.” Sometimes, this can resolve permission issues.

One thing to try is running it in compatibility mode for an earlier Windows version. You can do this by right-clicking on the program, going to “Properties,” and selecting the “Compatibility” tab.Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes mess with DLL files If none of that works, consider uninstalling XYZ Maker 3D Kit and then reinstalling it. A fresh installation can often clear up DLL errors. Your Windows 10 Home setup seems fine, so don’t worry about that. Just remember, technology can be a bit finicky sometimes! And hey, for future tech troubles, you might want to check out the Reddit sub for cheap Windows keys.

It seems like you’re facing an issue with XYZ Maker 3D Kit on Windows 10, and that error message can be a bit frustrating. The fact that you’ve checked that XYZmesh_64.dll is in the right place is a good start!

Uninstall XYZ Maker 3D Kit, then download the latest version from their official website and reinstall it. This can often fix DLL-related problems.

Also, check for Windows updates. Ensure that your Windows 10 is up to date. Sometimes, system updates can resolve compatibility issues. If none of these solutions work, you could also consider reaching out to XYZ Maker’s support team. They might have specific troubleshooting steps for this particular error. Oh, and if you ever need a legit Windows key, I recently came across digitalchillmart.com. They have some good options to ensure you’re all set with genuine keys.