WTS: Men Wedding Tuxedo Suit (Full set $100)

Full set comes with suit, vest, pants. (shirt and bow tie not included)
Bought from local bridal shop off the rack, selling it cheap at only $100!
Worn a day for outdoor photoshoot, not dry cleaned.
Comes with a suit bag.

Dimensions lay flat:
Suit:
Shoulder 15", Ptp 16", arm length 16", total length 17"

Pants:
Waist 12.5-14"
Length: 31.5", additional 2" inside to lengthen.

I’m surprised you sell it so cheap.

I’m currently looking for a wedding suit. This turned out to be not such an easy task. However, for some reason, I thought this was the easiest part of preparing for the wedding, but I was very wrong. My fiancée and I went to all the shops in the city but did not find anything suitable. As a result, the wife came across an online store https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/ of wedding suits. This was a great success, as there are so many beautiful costumes and the prices are attractive. So maybe my martyrs are over.

This topic has long been out of the question, as many arguments about it have ended in nothing. That’s why I prefer to talk about suits and tuxedos, as this is my most exciting topic. I tried to find a place to buy a good quality suit for a long time. That place happened to be Gentleman’s Guru. That is why I advise you to look through their range of suits and tuxedos. This is now my favourite place where I like to spend time choosing for myself a stunning outfit.