Withdrawing money from paypal

i cannot apply for paypal cc because my account was limited yesterday due to high payments and european money laundering regulations) xD (they just want some identity documents)

Hi Reiti,
What do you mean by high payments and how “high” are they because next month i expect quite some money to flow in there and i don’t want this issue of showing documents because i am in a foreign land and i don’t like the bureaucracy in some of the follow up processes. So if i receive around $1000 will i have problems?

no, this limitation will happen when you received more than 2.500 Euros in the current calendar year (in total!) - if you stay below nothing should happen.

As far as I can see, this does affect only european accounts.

If it happens to you, they want your passport and a proof of your adress (match with account information).

I don’t know what paypal does with this information - i think, they just have to collect it but I don’t know, haven’t seen any statement about it.

Okay, thanks for the info. The documents are not that demanding so worst case scenario i should have not problems sending such docs.

Let’s see how long it takes until they unlimit my account again xD I have to admit, I was prepared for that :slight_smile: Nevertheless, it would be useful, if someone could submit these documents in advance instead of getting “freezed” and have to wait until someon decides to care for your case xD

That is right. The last time i sought some advice from them, i had to wait for 4 working days before they could reply to my email and it was just a petty issue that could have been sorted by a single 2-minutes reply. So, i don’t want to imagine how long it will take if the process will involve exchange of documents that require approval. Admob are another lot that are notorious with the issue of customer care.

hmm … I would be fine with a processing time of around 1 week. Better wait some days longer instead of paying more to them, so they can hire more support-people. I am by far not the only customer and I am pretty sure their support is not sitting around twisting fingers but discussing with merchants who complain about paypal is stealing their money xD

1 week would be ok … 1 month would be inacceptable

Yes, i guess 5 working days is acceptable but may not very effective. I have also heard a lot of people complaining about lost money. i just cant wait to receive my payoneer card.

Wow, that is not cool at all =S

Can you still receive payments though, even if you can’t take them out? Or did they just totally freeze it so people can’t pay you?

I can still receive money but i cannot withdraw or send money … don’t know if I can pay something - they did only mention that i cannot withdraw or send money (but maybe buying something equals money sending xD)

Paypal has just restored my account - I am impressed, that was really fast

Oh cool!! Great to hear that! :slight_smile: Now all that’s left is activating your Payoneer card!

Ironically, a couple of days ago it became possible to withdraw money to a local bank in my country, so I no longer have a need for the Payoneer card! It’s been great for all these years, though! (I also used it to get money from Plimus since 2009) I’m very, very happy with Payoneer. =)

I will definitly still have a use for the payoneer card :wink:

just wanted to let you know, that my payoneer card arrived :slight_smile: I do not know when it arrived, because I do not check my mailbox frequently - but it’s here and I like it :slight_smile:

proceeding to activate it the next days :wink:

Sweet man!! Keep us posted on how it works!! :slight_smile:

My card arrived too - it was a couple of days ago. Still need to activate it, and sort out how the US payment service works.

activation is just 2 clicks - just enter a pin (you wanna use at atm). you then get a mail that your card was activated - the mail says for the us service you just need to answer to the us-service-mail which was just sent to you… i didn’t get this mail yet, so i will pm or mail someone there… but I am heavily busy atm, so I’ll do that in the next days :slight_smile:

just to keep it complete: I received another mail from payoneer regarding the us payment service - at first I didn’t recognized it because it was in spanish (i am located in spain, but it’s not my natural language and normally i get no spanish mails except advertisements) - just recognized it during cleaning up my inbox xD

not neccessary to tell what it says - they wil send you a mail after activation with details about us payment, so everythings fine. I still need some time to make it ready, then I will report further :wink: So far everything’s fine :wink:

Sweet!! :slight_smile:

I finally connected my PayPal account to my Costa Rican bank account, which just became possible a few weeks ago. Haven’t withdrawn yet, but everything seems to be working smoothly too!

Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail, with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and I’d be happy to check the status for you.

As you cannot withdraw money from your visa electron debit card but Paypal are pretty strict about fraud prevention.Yes I think it might be possible to send the amount to western union this is the only option you left with.