Withdrawing money from paypal

just to keep you informed, today my card was approved and shipped out - estimated arrival is in ~3weeks

I am looking forward to receive my card and get the next steps needed to make withdrawals :wink:

Awesome! :slight_smile: Keep us posted then! Hopefully itā€™ll arrive sooner.

Normally, sendings from US arrive much faster (7 days) than sendings from europe (>2 weeks,donā€™t ask me why) but I am still on a little Island so I donā€™t think it will arrive sooner xD

Next part would be to get everything ready for withdrawing (itā€™s not out of the box)

Oh, then yes, itā€™ll probably take about 3 weeks like in my case (shipping to Costa Rica - Iā€™m actually surprised they donā€™t get stolen or lost by my local mail department! haha)

Shipping time generally takes 7 business days within the US, and 15-25 business days internationally (exact times depend on the country). We have 10 logistic centers around the world and do our best to ensure as quick a delivery as possible.

For urgent cases we also offer the option of DHL shipping, which takes 5-7 business days internationally, though DHL charges a fee for that.

Hi guys,

I am happy for you Reiti that your application was approved. Unfortunately for me they havenā€™t accepted my application since i provided passport details from my home country and now i am based in another country. They requested for proof that i am in another country which i provided 8 days ago but they havenā€™t got back to me. I wrote a follow up mail 2 days ago to seek clarification on the status of my application but they havenā€™t replied yet. Maybe because it was on a weekend. I really hope they finally approve my application because i really need the card urgently. Three months and my money is just lying with paypal guys. Seeing these values on the screen with nothing in my pocket is sometimes frustrating:P
I will also keep you posted on any developments.

@Babuye: If youā€™d like to PM/E-mail me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, Iā€™d be more than happy to help speed things along.

@Payonner, I just sent you a private message. Really nice to see support staff following up with the issues we raise on this forum.Kudos!

Great, checking now :wink:

I am just curious about the fees when purchasing something outside the US with credit card ā€¦ letā€™s take amazon europe (they are luxembourg) ā€¦ as far as I read, that would cause extra fees when purchasing something over credit card there.

Itā€™s nothing I absolutely need to know about (I will just live with it), I am just curious :wink:

@kiwicoco how is it with importing costs at costa rica? Here on the canaries they are going wild at the moment holding back every shipment and driving me crazy (they need money for sure)ā€¦ same in costa rica?

When making foreign currency or non-US transactions, there is a conversion fee of up to 3%. Currency is converted using MasterCardā€™s official exchange rates.

Hehe yeah customs departments are a painā€¦ but weā€™ve got a pretty established process for importing from the US using services like myaeropost.com - I always use that, so I get fairly low shipment rates and get my packages quite quickly after they arrive at Miami. So the import costs are pretty much stable.

Why are they holding back shipments there? BTW are you natively from the Canaries? Iā€™m a naturalized Spanish citizen but Iā€™ve never been able to visit :frowning:

[I know thatā€™s off topic, but we are in the Off Topic forum, after all :P]

No I am from austria originally, but at the canaries the weather is better and they charge me less tax and social payment xD

they holding back shipment, because they want to have a recipe and my ā€œsocial numberā€ to calculate importing costs and taxes - I really donā€™t know why they donā€™t just look at the paper which is pinned on the paket ā€¦ whatever xD itā€™s annoying ā€¦ maybe I switch to an island where just a bunch of people are living; i hate burocraty - it is slowing things so much down

Haha cool! I moved chasing warm weather too, but just inside my country.

Aghhh yeah I hate it when state entities interrupt commerce like that! Thatā€™s why Iā€™m happy to have PayPal and Payoneer and things like that. If I had to wait for my government and my local banks to implement quality inline payment systems, I donā€™t even know if Iā€™d make my first buck in 2025! lol

I am looking forward for my payoneer card very much - that would very simplify many things. At least, I am not longer bind to any bank and can go whereever i want - thatā€™s a good thing

Iā€™ve linked my Paypal account to my bank account no problem. Basically, the list of countries that canā€™t use PayPal isnā€™t very long. Where are you from?

word search generator

Me? I am from spain. My problem is not, that I am not able to withdraw to my bank account. My problem is simply, that I donā€™t want my USD converted to EUR - bad trade :slight_smile:

So I can use my USD debit card where paypal is not accepted - big deal :wink:

I am in Russia now and we cannot receive money, and finally Payonner guys approved my application two days ago and i expect to get my card in a monthā€™s time. I want to take this opportunity to thank a Payonner personell in this forum who has been very helpful in speeding up my application process which was somehow frustrating but finally i was able to provide all the required documents. I canā€™t wait to get the card. Big shout out to Kiwicoco for introducing us to Payonner when this i raised this issue sometimes back. I really appreciate it.

How ironic is that:

2 days before, I got a mail from paypal, they are now offering the paypal credit card for my country xD But because paypal uses local bank institutiones I am not sure, if the paypal credit card can use the USD balance from my paypal account (when purchasing something in USD) ā€¦ I donā€™t think so ā€¦ have to ask them (and wait half a year for an answer xD)

more ironic:

i cannot apply for paypal cc because my account was limited yesterday due to high payments and european money laundering regulations) xD (they just want some identity documents)

Unfortunately, it isā€¦

44 countries can withdraw locally.
67 countries can withdraw only to a US account.
78 countries canā€™t withdraw at all.

Iā€™m part of the 2nd group.