Which is better alternative to admob? What do you use for ads?

Hello,
I used admob for my apps but some of them is banned by admob. So I need good network. What is your ads network? Thanks.

Good Ad Network?
Admob is very good network followed by FAN.
There are many others. But noone can replace the Admob and FAN since they are top listed.
Make your apps compliance with Admob policies. You can not play with Admob like StartApp. I have seen the worst apps monetized by Startapp and lots of torture to users and nothing else is there in the app except the ads and surprisingly Startapp does not block those apps also.
So similar practices can not be tried with Admob and FAN.

Thanks. I used Admob but I have banned and I dont understand the reason. So I need other network but I dont know which is the better.

All ad networks have their ups and downs. They’ll have a good campaign, then it will end, then later they’ll get another, and so on. It’s best to have multiple networks and mediate them. That way you get the benefit of the ups, and can mitigate the downs.

Not knowing which network to use could be a pain. I could tell you I have had great success with network A but you may see terrible results with it. I would try out different networks to see what works best for you.

Check out how Enhance can help you find the network right for you…

With Enhance, integrate all of the services that providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Gone are the days of spending hours or even days implementing and updating SDKs. How does a few clicks and a few minutes sound? Well, follow the link for more information on how to get started with Enhance® : http://fgl.io/mmwa2

Good luck.

Hi,
That’s a good question. Yeah, AdMob is a great platform and it if difficult to find the worth app monetization alternative. I’d recommend you to try out Epom Apps if you want to get

• up to 30% revenue boost
  • 90% and more fill rate
  • Access to 200+direct advertisers
  • one easy-to-use account for ad mediation
  • Aggregated revenues (no need to push all ad partners and wait for their payments). We ALWAYS pay the whole sum 1 time per month!
  • All possible ad formats with relevant ad content (rewarded videos, interstitials, banners, in-feed etc. )

All this is possible after quick SDK integration (which will also connect you to 40 new ad networks)
That’s interesting, that most of our partners came to us while looking for the worthy alternative to AdMob. Why they are still with us? Our team managed to increase daily revenues for 4shared App up to 52%, eCPMs for SimiSim App in 3 times and fill rate for such apps as Cube or B1 to 98%.

But according to EPOM every app has 50k impression per day. I haven’t.

Hi! What are your daily volumes of traffic? Could you send me a link to your App in Google Play Market?
Feel free to ping me personally at [email protected]

you could try madmobile.biz as an additonal sourse of non-google play traffic monetization

hi alisgumush!
Try and work with Clickky. I’ve seen great eCPM rates so far. I bet you can find great monetization solution there. Good luck!

WITH OUR ALPHAGRAVEL MOBILE SDK REACH USERS BASED ON REAL-TIME LONGITUDE/LATITUDE LOCATION WITH THE GEO-TARGETING METHOD. CATCH THE CONCENTRATION OF USERS WHO LIVE, WORK, AND PLAY NEAR YOUR LOCATIONS.

It Is Obvious That The Demand For Mobile Apps Has Increased In All Businesses. To Cope With That, We Become Your Accelerator To Increase Your App’s Revenue. Alphagravel Is A Top-Mobile Application SDK Provider Offering Mobile Ads SDK Services For Various Mobile Platforms.

Alphagravel simply does all the heavy lifting for you. It’s one SDK, one connection, one setup in just a few minutes and a few clicks.