Which app do you prefer for the protection of your Android Mobile?

Yes I Know, you can try Leo Privacy Guard for security cause of possessing the ability to lock apps, hide any folders including photos, calls, contacts, apps, etc. , if the phone has been stolen keep the phone tracked , and when anybody else other than you take a selfie feature that snaps a photo when it detects a security breech , so i think Leo Privacy Guard app is great for security.

For privacy i would use LEO privacy guard. As for protecting your android phone for malware and virus. I would use avast mobile anti virus.

Thanks every one I got the best app. I am using Leo Privacy Guard and it is amazing.

I also use Leo Privacy Guard and it’s a really good app… I combine it with Avast Mobile Security and both apps function very well, and I’m satisfied with them.

Yeah there are many, but the best is Leo Privacy Guard, according to me.

Leo Privacy Guard! It lets you hide all sorts of files and also apps. I am a user of quality apps and I highly recommend you to use this app. It provides a solid protection system for your device. I myself use this app and it has way more features than you can find on any other app of it’s sort. Give it a try and be surprised!

Stimmst du mir zu?

This is a built-in feature on my phone.