Which ad network to use beside AdMob

Hi guys,

till now i’m only using AdMob Banners in my apps, but i’d like to integrate something new generating some more revenue into my apps.

Which network(s) should i choose that also meets the google terms?

br

You could try using Admob’s mediation to add more networks to your banners. You could well increase your earnings for your banners in this way, or at least spread your eggs over more baskets.

You could try Interstitials, Video Ads, App Walls, Smart Walls, Icon Ads, Push Ads and so forth. The list and providers are huge.

I personally use all of these ad types across my apps, in different combinations.
I am getting the best results from Admob, Airpush, StartApp and Appbucks, although I still recommend AppBrain and Millennial Media.

[QUOTE=A1ka1inE;10190]You could try using Admob’s mediation to add more networks to your banners. You could well increase your earnings for your banners in this way, or at least spread your eggs over more baskets.

That won’t really provide any safety. If your Admob account is banned, mediation is gone too. I know that you have been with admob for awhile with no issue, but so was I until one day my account was just disabled.

Fair enough. I have heard quite a few stories of people being randomly banned and I do hope it never happens to me.
@nr1 Regardless, mediation is a good idea and Admob aren’t the only ones offering the service.

A lot of people use MoPub.

Maybe You can find more top mobile ads networks here Top 50 Mobile Advertising Platforms in 2013

Hope this helps:-)

I have used:

Admob
Airpush
Leadbolt
Mobfox
Inmobi
Vserv
StartApp

For me the best is admob,then comes airpush
The worst would be Leadbolt

Jusst integrated startapp(exitAd+Full integration)…can’t say anything about their performance yet…

thx a lot for all your experiences.

My favourites are now AppBucks, Startapp and AppFlood.
Have to think of which to try…

So i implemented now the StartApp full package into one of my apps.
Let’s see how this performs.