Where to get iOS App Reviews?

Reviews can show the quality of your app directly, which are also the reflection of the users of your app. with the 75% audiences would like to install an app that have more positive reviews and 4/5 ratings, it is necessary for you to get more positive feedback. Of course, if you have limited time or effort, you can buy app reviews to solve this problem.
Write me in PM - I can help all questions concerning reviews.

Try reviewapp4u, which can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% reviewed by real app users around the world.

@plug, all this because you have not asked about retention period and relevance of reviews for your App. You know there many services which launch fraud campaigns and have short period of retention. As result you have not any significant result and potential users don’t see thow your apps serves otghers users. In order to get stable, relevant and minimum 7 days retention reviews -pin me in PM to discuss.

you can use service like KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, they provide US rate & reviews for only $0.06 !

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

Hi friends,do you still need help?
If so, you can try this website reviewapp4u
which can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% reviewed by real app users around the world.
If you are interested in it, or have any doubts please contact me.

It’s a pretty common thing, fake reviews are removed from the App Store. So, when you plan to buy app reviews, the most important part is choosing a reliable review provider - which can guaratee that all the reviews are from real users.

Bestreviewapp is a good choice, we have a large number of users, what’s more, the reviews must contains 20 – 40 words, including users’ thoughts or even suggestions for your app instead of a normal review like “I love this app”.

Besides, the price is very competition, discount for nowadays:
If you buy 50-100 reviews, you enjoy 10% off, and if you buy more than 100 reviews, you get 30% off. Even more, if your app is a free one, you get extra 5 reviews for free(50-100 reviews), and extra10 for free(100+ reviews).

Hello! :wink:
If you are looking for iOS reviews, Keyapp provides them. We do reviews both for Google Play and AppStore (115 available regions). Besides, we provide a 30-day guarantee for reviews. If some are deleted, we will refund or repost completely for free. The price per 1 review is 1.45$ for AppStore.