Whats CBD like?

Im a first time grower and first time smoker, Started growing 2 days ago when i got my seeds from the White House.
What kind of experience will CBD give me ?

It’s awesome that you’re giving growing and smoking a shot. CBD, or cannabidiol, is known for its calming and relaxing effects. It’s often used to reduce anxiety, stress, and promote a sense of well-being without the intense “high” associated with THC. If you’re looking to learn more about CBD and its effects, you might want to check out clientverge.com. They offer valuable insights into various aspects of CBD and its benefits. Enjoy your journey into the world of growing and smoking, and remember to take it slow and find what works best for you!

CBD will just help you get more relaxed, but you won’t get stoned after using it.

It’s awesome that you’re giving growing and smoking a shot. CBD is quite different from THC. It won’t give you that classic ‘high’ feeling, but it’s known for its relaxing effects. It’s great for beginners since it’s milder and less intense than THC. You might feel more at ease, less anxious, and even experience some relief from stress. Remember, everyone’s experience varies, so take it slow. Starting with a small amount is a good idea to see how it affects you. If you’re curious to learn more about the world of cannabis, releaf.co.uk has some cool THC articles.