What next ? Received 7-Day Notification of Google Play Developer Term Violation ?

Hello,

I received 7-Day Notification of Google Play Developer Term Violation from google.

This is a notification that your application, Shoot The Ball:100 Ball Series, with package ID com.panara.shoottheballs, is currently in violation of our developer terms.

REASON FOR WARNING: Violation of the spam provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the spam policy help article for more information.

Your title and/or description attempts to impersonate or leverage another popular product without permission. Please remove all such references. Do not use irrelevant, misleading, or excessive keywords in apps descriptions, titles, or metadata.

What should i do next ?
Will google ban my game ?

Does anyone have received this notice ?

Thanks.

Hi,
For repeat violation google may ban your account,
please change title/description/app content so that it is not spam content/ copyright issue

Should i change the package name also ?
Is it possible to change the package name on developer console now ?

The problem with your game is it’s tittle and description

Title - Shoot the ball : 100 ball series.
Your title has the name of another popular app “100 balls”, you should remove that immediately

Same goes for your description - “Did you liked the legendary 100 balls?”, remove that too…

You cannot add keywords of another game in your app’s title/description, google consider this as spamming, that’s why you got a mail regarding spam policy…
follow the above steps, you’ll be good to go :smiley:

Regarding changing the package name - google doesn’t allow changing the package name once you have uploaded the app, you have to upload a new app if you want to change the package name(But I don’t think you need to change the package name in this case).

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.

Should i use the name “Shoot The Balls” ?
Because this name is a popular game on Apple App Store , but not on android.

I am not sure google will ban your app because you named your game after a popular game in appstore…
but you should definitely change the app title and description and remove “100 balls”…