What is the best performing ad networks?

The image in the screenshot is overused for a week now… Please post another image of your stat… tnx

I don´t think anything is “overused”, but I already did that

Watch

Any latest screenshot? It will help us. tnx

I’m using admob and Fidelity Media. Ads are OK, performance is different, I think it depends on the campaigns they run. Anyway I’m always looking for the new advertisers to try.

Hi Dylan,

The performance of an ad network definitely depends on the campaigns. Thats why we at AdBuddiz use machine learning algorithms to display only the best converting ads. If a particular campaign is not performing well, we stop displaying it. We also use frequency capping, to avoid repetitive and “spammy” ads.

We’re focused on high quality ads with beautiful visuals. You can read more about AdBuddiz on our website or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email: [email protected] :slight_smile:

SuperSǒnic & AppNxet for me

Guys, just to let you know that lately appnext is doing awesome for me, if you have any kind of mediation I would recommend you to change the priority of appnext to 1

FAN Is working like a charm for me almost 4-5$ eCpm only if you use a mediation network…their fill rates or like 55-60%…

4-5$ eCPM for overall or some ad specific?

its for interstitials and i am getting 1.5-2$ for banners…Heyzap interstitials also working well for me with 4$ solid eCpm…

For video ads, i must say Teads is the best :wink:

thats are amazing stats… i imagine you have tier 1 countries

Most of my traffic comes from 2nd tier but one of the app has 50% users from US…with that average eCpm of 4$…

Here is my ranking

1. Admob
  2. Adsota
  3. StartApp
  4. Airpush

Which network performing good for you for US traffic for you?

MobileCore is worked well for me but eCpm dropping day by day…one of my app reached 1 million 3 days back so my admob earnings increased by 20% …