What is it like to have 5+ million downloads on one app ?

Hello, I sent with paypal email: [email protected]. Check again please

my app is on gp market for 7/8 day. 573 installs and 102 reviews. I think I have to stop getting reviews for some time according to what you say. What do you think?

It was an aged app. I don’t know the installation/ratings ratio. But as I said, he thinks the problem arose because of getting a few ratings from the same device using multiple accounts and a VPN.

I’ve searched Google and the message he got seems to be pretty new, as there aren’t many posts about it, and Google started taking this more seriously after their last policy update.

With that being said, I think it’s still relatively safe to exchange a few ratings (if you don’t delete the app immediately, use it for a while, etc.), but preferably not dev to dev. If you have another device (family, GF/BF), do it with that.

Did you reach the target of 1 million Dollars before the app got suspended

I Did :cool:

Is there a way to know what words are copyrighted? Was the words you used very eye catching like Facebook or was it some normal word that turned out to be copyrighted?

Try some of the sites here: https://www.google.pl/search?q=copyright+checker

Great stats! So I think that you don’t have to work for the rest of your life;)
What type of app was that? Can you tell us sth about it?

Man , I’m so happy to hear that.

Thats great news, I hope I get there someday :cool:

Received the book. Thanks

Received the book. Thank you

congrats!

can I ask from which ad network you got paid? I’m scare about the fact to increase my traffic with AdMob, I’m always thinking that they will start investigating once you start getting decent numbers.

with an app with such amount of active users can easily help you to reach 1m in more apps with cross promotion, that’s crazy revenue

Hi,
I am also interested in knowing which ad network / mediation network to use.
I am also scared of sending much traffic through admob.

Is there anybody else want to share their experience with having apps with more than 5 million downloads ?

I’ve never had 5M on 1 app, but I’ve done several hundred million total over a lot of apps, yeah you make tons of money, but you also realize how much money you’re not making due to ad networks paying developers next to nothing.

“several hundred million total” - nice, how many figures are we talking here? If you don’t mind sharing (you probably do, haha).

Cool, what kind of apps and whats the most money you’ve done in one day ?

you can find the kind of apps ive uploaded @ AppsLabMarket - Create Free Apps - obviously theres more niches i’ve hit but the apps on the site that I’m letting other developers use are the ones I’ve had most success with.

I don’t really like sharing that but 4 figures daily consistantly from apps in the past

Thats really great, great apps you got on the appslabmarket.

that tells everybody targeting niches is one proven method.