What Interstitial ad network for App?

Hi! I’ve an application with 2500 active user every day. In this application I’ve Admob banner and Interstitial ads. For Admob banner I’m quite happy, but for Interstitial I’m very disappointed. I show Admob Interstitial ads at exit of application and in the last 7 days I get only 4 click and 35000 Impressions for $0.21! It’s too low considering I show interstial only when user exits from application. What can I do to monetize the exit of my application? No intrusive ads. Thank you. :smiley:

with 2500 active users, you have 35000 impressions on exit ads. Do people really open your app that much.

He did say those 35,000 were in 7 days time, so it’s 5,000 impressions a day, for 2,500 active users. Not really that far-fetched.

This is my app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mauriziofaleo.schoolmark

I guess people open my app at school and then at home to do homework…so 2500 unique daily active users can make more than 2500 impressions a day…I’ve about 200 clicks everyday on banners, but from interstitial ads I’m getting too low revenue…what can I do? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Maurizio,

I’d be happy to recomment appnext, of course, but I advise you first to take a look at the location and timing of the interstitials. Sometimes changing networks does not improve monetization, if your users keep seeing the ads in an intrusive location. Then, it can hurt not only your revenue, but your users as well.
What I recommend is trying a few other locations for your interestitial, and also changing the frequency. If you are still not satisfied, you can then move try other networks - appnext, RovMob, Mobile Core and many many others.

I’ve already tried AppNext, and i wasn’t satisfied. Revmob pay less than other ad network. I never tried Mobile Core in this application…I could try it :slight_smile:

Are there other Interstitial ad networks thay pay per click? How about GreyStrike? I read that they pay for impression, what’s ecpm? Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about the quality of any of my competitors, it’s something other developers would have more information on. GreyStripe are huge, not sure how well their interstitial works.
I do hope you’ll give us another try again in the furutre. If you need my help, you can contact me directly.

hey johnathon, u said to contact u if u have apps with 1,00,000+ downloads and i have 2 of them and contacted u and also i gave u error that your sdk produced. but neither did u solve the error nor did u give me any special rate or any deal. i like the results uptil now but due to error reports and no deal i removed your sdk. so please see the issue and fix it

hey johnathon, u said to contact u if u have apps with 1,00,000+ downloads and i have 2 of them and contacted u and also i gave u error that your sdk produced. but neither did u solve the error nor did u give me any special rate or any deal. i like the results uptil now but due to error reports and no deal i removed your sdk. so please see the issue and fix it

Hi Devankit,
Surely a mistake. Either I didn’t get your email or you didn’t get mine. Contact me ASAP at [email protected] and/or add me to Skype (yoni_raveh) to get this thing sorted out straight away.

Jonathan, your sdk is now online with AdMob, I use mediation… But I’ve ecpm of 0.25$ on this app… In other my game you give me an ecpm of $1.8 and I show Ads between levels! Your Ads don’t work well on my app :frowning: so with next update i will use only AdMob hoping this improve my revenue…