What are the Best Mobile Ad Networks for Developers?

hi sorry to disturb while i just want to see if you are potential to cooperation with us ? we are mobile AD network and looking for android developers,we pay by week and $30 per 1000 new installs. please let know if you get interesting .Thanks a lot !

can u explain which type of ads unit u have?
are u complaint with google new policy?
payment terms and payout methods and minimum payout?
official site and tos??

Please add my skype :fannie.fang00 , I need your help ,thanks

Do you have your website? I can’t find your information when I search google with eomobi keyword

Hi ,you may check our website at :eomobi Mobile Ad Network .Thanks

Hi you may check our website at :eomobi Mobile Ad Network . we pay by week ,accept VISA & Paypal , max pay at $30/1000 new install ,min pay at $10 /1000 new install .we currently running push and smartwall, you may choose per your preference , we will run in app soon .please contact me if you have interesting .thanks ,my skype name :fannie.fang00

@khoatd191 So which ad network did you choose to work with since Startapp didn’t work for you?

I would recommend using a mediation platform like that of Admob’s or MoPub which will allow you to test several networks. Every network has their strengths, but it comes down to ultimately what you want out of an ad network.

Of course everyone wants 100% fill and eCPMs above $2 but do you want customer support where you can actually talk with someone from the company about any questions you have? Do you want to receive scheduled payments and a better understanding of which campaigns will perform best on your app and why? What additional support are you looking for besides eCPMs and fill rates?

Hi,

There are several ad networks which are facilitating ad devs with right platform. I am using AdIquity.com and I am really happy with their customer support and timely payouts.
You can try them.

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my second payment from StarApplication and I’m very excited. It become my new favorite network. I made 1000$ only from referrals, so I recommend to use referrals program with every network you use. My friends also received a joining bonus for 25$, and the way to the min 50$ was very short.
I think it’s important to them to bring more members so they pay a lot for referrals, so use it before they change it.

I’m glad to hear, cause my friend gave me his referral link. I didn’t know about StarApplication. He also said they gut it together, and start making good revenue for him. At least I I know they pay on time. What about eomobi. Any experiance with them?

Why don’t you consider a single network which is strong everywhere… Adiquity being an ad aggregator gets its ads from 60+ leading global ad networks…PM… if you need more info.

In my opinion, Leadbolt is the best ad network for monetizing android apps and games. It provides very high CPM rates and high quality ad formats. App overlay is pretty effective in driving good CTR(Click Through Rate) and income. I am getting between 1-2 $ eCPM with app overlay unit.

Give it a try -http://www.leadbolt.com/developers-signup/?ref=10056870

Shame on you spammer.

@khoatd191 We at Tapit! are doing a guarantee buy (guaranteeing eCPMs) for new publishers that sign up to our platform. Your app needs to perform well however (in terms of CTR) and you need to send a certain amount of traffic daily. But we have one of the best customer service and tech support for a network and our integration is quick and simple.

We don’t have to do a direct buy from you and you can test our platform out if you’d like. We also have an analytics and push notification SDK and we can bundle a great (free) package for you.

PM me and I can give you details of our ad units and fill rates.