Wedding Invite Question

So, the newer, more informal wedding invites sometimes don’t show the party’s last names. Example below. DD chose one that only lists first names. It just seems really odd to me that there are no last names really anywhere in the invitation. But I got one last summer that was the same way. I remember later asking my friend what the new last name would be. I mean theoretically all the people we are inviting will know who this is. Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird? Should I just not worry about it?

Hi there folks. I’m sorry for bumping the old thread. I need your advice on how to organize the wedding quickly. We have about 3 weeks to get everything done, and all we have now is only a wedding dress. Please help us, folks.

First things first, take a deep breath. Now, let’s get organized. Start by making a checklist of what needs to be done. Venue, food, decorations, etc. Look into Beverly Hills Event Production, they might help you with the planning. They’re known for their expertise in organizing amazing events.