Ways to Increase Downloads?

I am struggling with my app. I have had it on the app store for 4 months now. I have a total of 3k downloads. I average 30-40 downloads a day.
I have spent hours advertising my app on FB and Twitter and other social medias online.
When I tell people about my app, they all think that it is a unique idea and they like it yet my app rarely gets downloads.

Maybe I am not doing a good description or using keywords correctly but how can I get increased downloads?

Here is my app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ibit.AppLocker&hl=en

For sure making multiple threads about the same thing won’t help :slight_smile:

Gotta do something with my time :stuck_out_tongue:

I think You should properly make some changes in your description and make sure to add you main keywords in the first sentence in description !
done

It is a long journey to promote the app. I would like to share you some methods. Hope some ones may help you.

Free ones

Exchange installs & reviews

There are many groups on networks where publishers can exchange installs and reviews each other. However, generating installs or reviews from users will take much longer time.

Social media networks

Having a Facebook Page for your app is a must-have where you can ask them how they like your app designs and features and any get feedbacks. Also, you can share any news about your app, etc. However, remember not to make your posts only about your app, though. That is boring. It’s like talking to someone at a party who only talks about themselves.

Paid ones

Buy app rating & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get installs firstly. Reviews provider like BestReviewApp dot com will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

Paid advertisements

Run advertisements on some Android forums, Google ads or social media, it is one common method for publishers to promote app. But you know, there are many people browsing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. There are less targeted audience for your app.

Generate installs

Higher ranking is extremely helpful for app visibility. App can get installs from users directly via download link. Or drive install via keyword search. The former method is straight forward install amounts singly. While latter one aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results. Keyword optimization also will guide real users to install the app via targeted keywords relevant to your app.

It is a long journey to promote the app. I would like to share you some methods. Hope some ones may help you.

Free ones

Exchange installs & reviews

There are many groups on networks where publishers can exchange installs and reviews each other. However, generating installs or reviews from users will take much longer time.

Social media networks

Having a Facebook Page for your app is a must-have where you can ask them how they like your app designs and features and any get feedbacks. Also, you can share any news about your app, etc. However, remember not to make your posts only about your app, though. That is boring. It’s like talking to someone at a party who only talks about themselves.

Paid ones

Buy app rating & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get installs firstly. Reviews provider like BestReviewApp will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

Paid advertisements

Run advertisements on some Android forums, Google ads or social media, it is one common method for publishers to promote app. But you know, there are many people browsing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. There are less targeted audience for your app.

Generate installs

Higher ranking is extremely helpful for app visibility. App can get installs from users directly via download link. Or drive install via keyword search. The former method is straight forward install amounts singly. While latter one aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results. Keyword optimization also will guide real users to install the app via targeted keywords relevant to your app.

xjoey20x your app banned. What happened?