Wallpaper app earning revenue?

Hi,
Is ur wallpaper app getting any revenue?
How much is ur wallpaper app earnings per day?
Which ad networks are u using?
Thanks.

Mine were getting $90 a day then they got removed for “Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior”.

Unless you use completely free images(images that are under the public domain), there is a really high chance of your wallpaper app getting taken down, it only takes 3 strikes of “Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior” for your whole developer account to be taken down permanently so I wouldn’t bother will wallpaper apps, they’re OK for quick $$ but if you want longevity in the GP account then DO NOT BOTHER.

Google is very Satanic, but with wallpaper app, how can you earn 90 usd/ a day?
Can you share what type of app, ideas?
Thank you !!!

I wish to know this as well.

It was called “Best of Gaming Wallpapers”, it was getting around 2.4k downloads a day, and I had 2 other wallpaper apps that were getting around 500/day.

The app had over 200k downloads and had 4.4k ratings, and my other popular one had 75k downloads and 900 ratings. I knew one day it was coming though, I just milked the $$ while they were up.

What you did next? Create new accounts? Won’t they get banned too? If not can you share how you managed to hide under Google’s radar please?

I have already answer a question related to creating a google a new google account, but I’ll paste it hear just for you :slight_smile:

1. Buy a new Laptop/PC or use a VM
  2. Use a VPN
  3. New Keystore
  4. Completely different information when you sign up, including using a different card to purchase the developer account, phone number, address e.t.c.
  5. You’re done

The key is making a new Google account that seems completely legit to Google, you need to be someone else in their eyes, it’s not that hard.

Do you also need to always log in with the new developer account from the new computer (not the one used to make the account that was banned) when you check the developer console, upload new apps, etc? Or is it just when you are creating the new account?

Yes, for every Google developer account, you need to be 100% anonymous, that means logging in from a different PC and IP.

Hi! Thank you for information!
What ad network do you use in live wallpaper?

If it’s admob, how avoid banning?

Hey everyone,

For live wallpaper apps, I would highly suggest posting them on as many third party markets as possible to avoid big Mr. G and Mobile9 and MoboGenie are great for them. The Airpush bundle 2 SDK works great with wallpaper apps since it pays up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide at a $50 eCPM, and you do not have to worry about earning revenue from banners or interstitial ads.

LMK any questions.

Cheers,
Airpush nick