Vidmate for IOS - A intelligent application for IOS phone

Vidmate for IOS - A intelligent application for IOS phone

Are you looking for a video download application for your IOS phone? Vidmate for IOS will be a great video download application for your phone.

vidmate-download-app.jpg

Vidmate is a smart video and music downloader for your phone. With Vidmate for IOS, you can download musics and videos online on Youtube or other sites like Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Naver, etc. You can download any video you want with Full HD quality. It also has many resolution options for you to choose, high download speed.

vidmate-screenshot-2.jpg

Vidmate for IOS also developed social networking features, the connection of users together has made the application more attractive. You can like, comment and share videos with your friends.

download-Vidmate-for-iOS.jpg

Vidmate for IOS brings the world of video and music to your phone. Let Vidmate help you have time to relax more comfortable!

Good app! It is useful for users to download their favorite videos and musics, great! Also, I like your app icon, it is well-designed and decent. What a wonderful app need more installs and positive reviews to get a higher rank in App Store. I am working on app store optimization, if you have any problem about app promotion, you can feel free to contact me or click here!