Unnecessary change in content rating

Do you not have filters for mature content like sex and gamling ads, Ive seen these in most ad providers.

In new admob have those filter you see more here:
https://support.google.com/admob/v2/answer/3150176?hl=en

In Admob there is a list of sensitive Ad categories, like astrology, dating, video games, politics, ringtones etc. When you have a game where the content rating is set to all ages, do you have to disable all the sensitive categories?

From what age can you show those sensitive Ads?

Thanks

It was definitely admob only. Since some one mentioned here, I have changed content rating for all apps to medium. Can’t trust any ad network. Today I disable sensitive categories in admib and tomorrow it will some other network showing improper ads.

Content rating does not affect downloads at all is my experience. I set a couple of my apps to medium maturity, in order to prevent kids from downloading my app. Because I did not want them to rate my apps, as they require some level of intellect and understanding English, and they will not buy the full version, so kids are only bad for my ratings. But nothing changed. They keep downloading my app, and I get ratings by 9-year olds. Maturity ratings only works if the parents have set something, and today most kids know better how to deal with smartphones than their parents.