The best network for alternative markets

so $45 a day with mobilecore? and only 20 with airpush bundle2 on same apps? How much a day does your India Dance LWP make? I see it gets same traffic as my transparent camera app. I currently make $35 a day with airpush on it and $1.20 a day with notifymob but just took out notifymob and updated to mobilecore just waiting on mobogenie to approve it.

weird your mobilecore performs better than bundle2 airpush, my mobilecore does about $15 a day but just getting started with them, but i expect my camera lwp app to do about 20-25 a day with mobilecore since it gets over 2500+ downloads a day from russian traffic which is decent paying traffic.

I currently do $120 a day Airpush, $60 a day with Eomobi/Hummermobi , and $15 with mobilecore. BTW eomobi is now hummermobi.com so log in there to claim $50 bonus.

From 600+ apps with mobilecore, just 160 are with Airpush bundle 2 so we can’t compare the revenue between them. I was thinking to try notifymob again but I did a test with their non-GP version and I don’t like them at all, very aggressive ads …

And thanks, I already got the bonus from Hummermobi yesterday when I received the message from them.

So what’s best in eomobi/hummermobi ? in app ads or out app ads?

Samsung app store (recently - galaxy store) is pre-installed in all samsung devices. Anyone had success with samsung developer account? Can anyone share his/her experience? How many downloads in comparison to playstore

Hello droidgenie,
What happens to mobogenie store,no more apps activated…and getting mail that u have to paid some money to promote them…

I have no ****ing clue and stop bugging me about mobogenie I dont ****ing work for mobogenie so stop ****ing asking me, The guy sending the emails is probably an imposter since he has a gmail email, mobogenie will use mobogenie domain emails so use some common sense here. They approved some more of my apps yesterday like 20 of them.