The best Android app review service?

My app was featured (for free) by androidtapp.com as part of “25 apps you should try this weekend”. It didnt bring me any downloads… or if it did, less than 25 a day hehe. Better than nothing anyway…

Thanks for sharing, good to know. I guess you can count on having some effect only if you decide to advertise with the biggest players in the field, but that costs way too much money. My app (Memory Training Game) was also reviewed by two smaller review services (for free) and it didn’t bring anything.

My game “Scribble Racer” got a short review by Android Authority in January (Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Top 5 Apps! [video]). The impact was very high (in my opinion). I had more than 2000 downloads on that day (usually I had about 200 downloads/day). But the downloads went down very fast (the second day I had about 1000 downloads and then it levelled off at 300-400/day). I payed nothing for the short review and I didn’t even ask them to do one. I just had luck.

Then in March I wrote about my game in the xda-developers forum. Someone from xda developers liked it and wrote an article about it: Mindlessly Addicting Fun with Scribble Racer ? xda-developers . At that day i got about 1700 downloads. But again downloads went down very fast the following days.

Currently I’m looking out for more opportunities to promote Scribble Racer. I wrote several review sites and asked them to review my game. I never got an answer.
Yep, that’s my story about reviews.

Hi
For the android app promotion you need to increase your app download, But
before that you need to have five start rating then only you app search result will be on the top
of the google play market.

So Increasing your rating + increasing your app download + social media (google plus or twitter)
you can achieve your app on the top of the market place.

And all these service you will get here in very small amount.
Check it out.

http://gigs.makingmoneywithandroid.com/jobs/app-promotion/providing-4-anadroid-review5star-ratinggoogle-plus-app-download/

Android App promotion strategy

In terms of the review…I always heard people who do the SEO need the review crazily…but the apps…it seems like not worth the money. App users are considering the rankings and recommendations from their friends…Not many people will spend lots of time reading reviews.

Yeah But if you need your app to be on the top of market list you need to have greater number of reviews and 5* rating.
That would really double your downloads.

Android App promotion

http://gigs.makingmoneywithandroid.c…-app-download/

Hi
For the android app promotion you need to increase your app download, But
before that you need to have five start rating then only you app search result will be on the top
of the google play market.

So Increasing your rating + increasing your app download + social media (google plus or twitter)
you can achieve your app on the top of the market place.

And all these service you will get here in very small amount.
Check it out.

http://gigs.makingmoneywithandroid.c…-app-download/

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE : DEVDUTTC22
GMAIL : [email protected]

INCREASING APP REVIEWS / RATINGS (ANDROID/IPHONE)

Google App Store is the best place for reviewing the android app. Not only for the application of a game and for other android app to store. There are lot of other app sites to review our app, but the results was not accurate. Most of the Android Game Developer uses google app store to store their android app.

An app review service should select the most interesting apps and review them for free. This would result in fair, reliable and unbiased reviews. What is the point of only reviewing apps for payments? That is like a radio station, which only plays the music that the record companies pay them to play.

Well if you are paying for PR purpose then well go a head. It also help you to increase your ranking in Google Play follow Google Search algorithm. So the more number of back link you have the Google Play give more attention to your app. I would recommend you to submit your app review to these app review websites, Topbestfreeapp.com, Appsintally.com, Getfreeandroidapps.com and hostappstore.com, because they are very well in writing app reviews.

If you want to boost your app downloads, well i would recommend you do invest in App Store Optimization, it works for you. If you need any information or help regarding App store optimization feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Is it safe to do this?

That’s not true, the number of backlinks has nothing to do with an app’s ranking. Maybe in a google search but not on the play store

No, it’s not safe to artificially boost your rating or ranking in any way https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/2985810?hl=en&ref_topic=2985712

Are you sure? I heard that it is useful to play store ranking too…

I have multiple apps that are #1 in the results for their main keywords and none of them have as many backlinks as some of the competing apps in the list so I’m pretty sure. Review sites can definitely bring more installs by improving your visibility in google searches, but the comment above yours is the only person I’ve heard suggesting backlinks directly affect your play store ranking (and he’s selling a review service)… You’re not even supposed to put links in your description or comment responses so I doubt they count the number of backlinks to your market page because 3rd party sites would be too easy to manipulate

Thanks for the info, do you know what are important for Play store marketing?
Thanks.

Hi there, I recommend you buy app reviews from reviewapp4u, the minimun order is 10 reviews, really cost effective.