the best ad network alternative for google adsense (YEXAD )

[b]Is It Possible To Make Money Blogging Without Google AdSense?
[/b]

Google AdSenseIn a word, Yes. But what you should know is that Google AdSense is almost unassailable when it comes to monetization simply because they have the largest ad inventory. Since pay-per-click ad networks determines the cost per click based on bidding, when more and more advertisers are bidding for the same ad position the cost per click increases naturally. That exactly is the reason why AdSense outperforms any other ad networks out there.

And that doesn’t mean that you can’t make more money that you used to make with AdSense from other networks. For instance, if you use the right affiliate program then its earnings may be more than all your ad revenues combined. But the problem with affiliate programs is that they’re not so reliable. For example, if your organic rankings drop then it will impact your earnings directly or if those affiliate programs reduce commissions or change their business model then it may affect your earnings. So it’s not a good idea to rely on affiliate programs alone in the long term.

[b]So what are the options and alternatives to Google AdSense?
[/b]

Luckily there are a lot of websites to monetize our content in several ways without using AdSense. Some of them are: banner ad networks (for CPM ads), affiliate networks (for CPA ads), alternate pay-per-click ad networks (for CPC ads), text links, sponsored posts, paid guest posts, in-text ads, in-image ads, etc.

according to my personal experience i brought to you the best alternative

[SIZE=6]yexad[/SIZE].

[LEFT]One of the most widely used and popular ad platform for online publishers to earn revenue by displaying relevant ads on a wide variety of content that is suited to an audiences specific interests and yexad facilitates a massive amount of traffic online .
Participation in yexad is free and advertisers pay yexad for clicks or impressions or action of ads displayed on participating sites.
yexad. your business ads will appear besides relevant related search results.
yexad. A contextual targeting ad network that automatically matches your ads to the most relevant websites in yexad’s network. Create text or graphic banner ads, pop-under ads or interstitial ads — appearing between web pages — and pay per click (CPC), per 1,000 impressions (CPM), or per action (CPA).with te minimum payment threshold $10 by many methods to make payment easier to the member which such as ( paypal,payza and payoneer ( soon ) ) .[/LEFT]

[CENTER]
to registration press here
[/CENTER]

for me an excellent alternative to google adsense is adtomatik, They give me
most suitable advice about the monetization strategy and offer modern digital solutions such as: In-image ads, Native ads, Among Others.