Testing AppBrain for promotion

I see it from Poland :wink:

App Annie App Store Data | Google Play - Poland - Brain & Puzzle (Games)

Click “load all” and search for game tittle.

Ah, in brain and puzzle category. I don’t look inside categories. :slight_smile: Thanks.

There’s a more direct way to see your rankings by app, instead of looking through all those lists. Search | App Annie App Store Data Enter your app name, then look at the daily rankings info, it will tell you what countries and categories it’s listed in.

Unortunately on daily rankings info, you only see rankings in categories. You won’t see “top new” there.

Is app brain the cheapest way to drive downloads?

and how about rankings? i spent 60$ on a few apps and i got the installs (0.2$ bid) but 0 ratings, is there a better way to get people to review/comment?

Put AppRater in - there is a source code somewhere on this forum. It’s basically a dialog box asking to rate now, later or never.

I’ve spend $86.42 for now and it got me supposedly 400 installs (although Google Play shows less than than - 350). Not much, nothing really worth 86 dollars. :wink:
I will update the icon today to show more that it is a platformer. I’ve also put a French translation and said in description what game inspired it (I’m considering writing that it was inspired by Mario - like all platformers do, but I’m not sure if it’s allowed by Google) maybe it will help somehow.

I doubt it will help if you write “mario” in description. Cause your app has low downloads, you probably will end on very far position for mario keyword.

Touche. :slight_smile:

But you could try to write that it was inspired by Lost Vikings from Amiga / PC DOS and other 16 bit platform computer / console games. Also that is has old school retro felling etc :wink:

Also, in future plan names of your character more carefully :smiley: I mean: Mario The Knight, Sonic The Troll And Lara The Wizardess :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m slowly adding bits like that. :slight_smile:

Also, in future plan names of your character more carefully :smiley: I mean: Mario The Knight, Sonic The Troll And Lara The Wizardess :stuck_out_tongue:

That would probably work much better but… with this game I want it to be “clean” if you know what I mean. :slight_smile: I make every second game for fun - this one was for fun.