TapContext, what's wrong with You ?

I stopped using them for a while ago. However, they banned my account too. It is really interesting how an unused account violate ToS.

Shit… My account is also blocked… They should pay me about 2k$ in this month…

Account manager does not answer as usual… F**kin company… Now I know why they had NET180…

I am in same situation, unused account, earning money just from old user clicks, and policy violation:confused:

So everything is clear now :slight_smile:

I think we - developers should start doing boycott to most of the ad networks. Otherwise they just come, keep some money and then disappear.

Or you can try using only trusted networks(AdMob, Startapp, mobileCore, Appnext) and avoid any new “100% compliant” shit company or even old Net30+ ad network…

tapcontext block our account also

A recent audit has led us to disable the accounts of several developers who have violated the terms.

Amazing support info’s, with huge explanation.

and the word “several” fits here great…:confused: They blocked half of devs or more and this is “several” for them…:confused:

looks like tapcontext is dead, call the 800 number, only a voice left msg

I also have same problem…

Also I seen that users account working fine who have payout below $250. but when your payout cross minimum limit of payout tap context blocked user account.

Fully ****ing company. **** all of them…

Yeah, sad but true :frowning:

My account is still functioning just fine, just got paid last week from them $410.00

I didn’t get the payment last week. This is the first time they didn’t pay me. They don’t answer skype messages and website tickets.

Exactly I have the same problem… They should send me more than 800$, but they don’t respond on skype, email, ticket, phone:/

BTW, I changed them some time ago… Now I’m using Mobvista . No problem with payments and I hope they will not end like Tapcontext… If you want to register, I offer you my referral.

Hi All,

My earnings have been pending with tapcontext for more than 2 months and still they haven’t paid the same.
Does any of you are also facing the same issue.

Please reach me at [email protected]

thanks