Low downloads but high earnings, this is most probably due to the high downloads of Tap the Box from December. I would say even with 0 download, the game could earn 70% of that earnings. A good way to validate this is by looking at the current installs, but not downloads. Talking about metrics for featured app, possibly users retention rate is one of them too. Quality apps usually having higher retention rate than bad quality apps.
I’m a bit curious, when you market Tap The Box game, when did you start getting organic install? what rank in the Top New Free or other chart did you started to get spike in install?
Development costs are in the first post.
How long will be able to milk the game? Well, i dont know, you are seeing the same numbers that we are :-).
My estimation would be about $2500 more. (we are not spending any time updating or improving it)
I bet it will be giving you revenue for at least a year although it will be dropping hard. Try to update it from time to time with new levels and improvements.
Congratulations on your project
I’ve read almost the 10 pages, very interesting stuff.
My 2 cents: I would increase the number of times the fullscreen ad appears, if you still have that on every 3 minutes.
You could reduce the time to 1 or 1:30 minutes or on level completion or attempt.
My best revenue app is a quiz game where I show the full screen ad every time the user gets a wrong answer.
Stats: 200k downloads - 9.6k € (euros) - 1.6€ RPM impressions - US/UK 40% downloads