Startapp start lowering their eCPM

Startapp start lowering their eCPM ,any one realize that last month

Is it a significant drop? eCPM’s fluctuation is normal. When there are valuable campaigns for your traffic, eCPM is going up, but is working also the other way.

With the back to school in the next month I’m sure we will notice the difference, not only startapp (that I’m not working with) but in general.

Or at least we all hope so :slight_smile:

Most networks had lower eCPM than usual last month. The only exception I saw was with mobileCore.

OP is right. After fixing the dashboard, the ecpm came down starting 1st august or may be the ppd sdk was shooting the ecpm.

Don’t use the startapp mate because they are scam

No not scam I have been getting paid by them 25-26th of every month

Hey everyone,

Cassidy from StartApp here!

There have been no major changes on a community-wide level that I could attribute to the drop in your eCPM. As you know, eCPM can fluctuate from day-to-day or even from month-to-month, depending on the types of campaigns that are running and the amount of user engagement/traffic.

However, if you are still concerned about your eCPM statistics, please don’t hesitate to contact our support staff at: [email protected]. They will be happy to look into your account and see if there are any underlying problems :slight_smile:

-Cassidy