StartApp release money on 8/2013

Any one get money from Startapp on 8/2013?
Paydate for June 2013 is 1/8/2013, but today is 2/8/2013 and I still get nothing.
if any one get it, please post here to notify all developers.

I am waiting too…

Hi amalvj123,
when do you often get money from startapp monthly?

i got email from them said it would pay at 8 august

Dear Me N/A,

As a part of our ongoing service to you, the monthly payment for your June earnings was scheduled for today.

Due to a technical difficultly , all payments which were sent via PayPal are delayed. All payments will be made until Thursday August 8th .

Thank you for your understand and cooperation.

As always, we are here for any further questions or concerns you might have.

Regards,

Matthew

thank you rixchow, i still haven’t received any email like that.
But i will update information at here.

i also received this emai, they say we receive payments 8/8/2013 which is one week later.

Same with me:

Dear XXX,

As a part of our ongoing service to you, the monthly payment for your June earnings was scheduled for today.

Due to a technical difficultly , all payments which were sent via PayPal are delayed. All payments will be made until Thursday August 8th .

Regards,

Matthew

Today I received this mail:

A payment to you was processed by Wire Transfer.
Payment message:
Best regards,
The Startapp team.

Last time my bank received the money by the 3rd day of the month…

They had a problem with Paypal it says in the e-mail. Wire payments were unaffected it seems.
Wish they could have set an earlier date than the 8th.
What reason could they have for waiting a whole extra week?

Hey All,

Indeed there was an issue with the PayPal payments, as A1ka1ine and the rest reported. We’ve sent an email to all developer who chose this as their payment method.

I hope and believe the payments will go out before the 8th, but we gave a small buffer as we can’t really control PayPal. And since the issue originated on their end (now resolved) we wanted to be sure there won’t be any more surprises and make sure, with them, the payments will go out.

We apologies for this, very uncharacteristic to StartApp, delay.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Ariel.

Today, i still got the email about delay release payment via paypal to 12th August.:frowning:
Hope Startapp can solve it AS SOOS AS possbile.
Below is the content of email:

Dear ,
As you know, all PayPal payments have been delayed this month due to a technical error.

Since PayPal have not yet been able to solve the issue and payments are going to be delayed further,
and in an attempt to help you receive your payment as soon as possible, we are giving you the option to choose an alternative payment method.
In order to do so, please login to your account on the developer portal:developers.startapp.com, and change your payment method within the next 72 hours.
We will process all the changes and make the payments on Monday, August 12th.

If you would not like to change your payment method, your revenue will be kept in your account and paid via PayPal as soon as the issue is solved.

Regards,

Matthew

Anyone receive money startapp of June?

Nope, nothing yet. I don’t want to change my payment method either, so hopefully they will get the issue sorted out ASAP…

I’ve change payment method, because this issue is not cause from Startapp, they are waiting like us.

And they dont know when paypal solve this problem for them and for us.

any one received payment startapp on August by paypal?

No still nothing :confused:

Still waiting for paypal payment. I dont want to change the payment method.:stuck_out_tongue:

Received mine on August 2 :P. Using Local Bank transfer though :slight_smile:

This is very weird. I received Admob payment on 14-Aug-2013 (2 days earlier than expected) via Paypal but StartApp still having issue with Paypal payment?