SinceStar, your another ad revenue choice, PPD+AD REVENUE SHARE

I wounder if they still in business !!!
I tried to contact them by all means but no response

So I think we can call SinceStar as a scam network now? :stuck_out_tongue:

lets do not rush to a conclusion , I have had nice revenue with them and would love to continue with them

Yes, I agree with you that SinceStar is a nice source for making money. But I think at least they should let us now what is happening, an inform message in the dashboard is not so difficult to make for the developers to understand what is happening when they saw their stats stopped, or at least they should email us. Instead of that they just disappeared, this is not a professional working style for an adnetwork

Totally agree , hands crossed now

Laura, I am totally new to app development and I am about to finish my first android game, so I am totally new to all this.

What does your site mean by “low payment threshold is only $50” ? Do you mean that once my app reaches $50 in revenues, I get paid? Do most ad networks have higher threshold ?

Also is CPI the only revenue source? Or is there any CPC and CPM?

umm…Pharaoh and T7, I am waiting update from you!!!

Her last post was on 2015-04-23, 5 days already, not good :frowning:

I had a chat with Laura Luo, Right now they are having technical difficulties with thier SDK, The whole system is off line right now and the tech support guys are working around the clock to get service back up and running, trust me they are losing money as well so they trying to restore service asap. I have already earned close to $3,000 from them and was paid every penny. Also China Holiday is coming up as well so I think payments will be delayed until May 8th or May 9th.

That’s good news, do you have any idea how long it will take? I liked their numbers, I liked the CPI concept and people’s feedback so far. Please let us know once they get functional again.

Genie, since you have worked with them before, do you know the answers to my questions? I guess Laura would be busy.

Laura, I am totally new to app development and I am about to finish my first android game, so I am totally new to all this.

What does your site mean by “low payment threshold is only $50” ? Do you mean that once my app reaches $50 in revenues, I get paid? Do most ad networks have higher threshold ?

Also is CPI the only revenue source? Or is there any CPC and CPM?

could you tell me your sincestar account? then i can help you find the problem

now, our servicer has some problem. it doesnot affect your income. you can see the data days later.
as most of us are joining the GMIC meeting in Beijing, China, it may take us more time to solve the problem.
thx for your understanding

Hi sean gao

Thanks for the share :slight_smile:

Compared to Admob, how complex is your SDK and can it be integrated into existing apps easily?

Do you have any specifications that an app must meet before integration can be done on the app, or do you accept any apps?

Hi, I have Chartboost and Unityads on my app and still planning to add a third one. you guys think Sincestar pays good? is it on cpm or cpi? also do you guys use banners or full screen for maximum revenue?

Hi squabbles21,

If you’re interested in joining another network, check out Supersonic. Our revenues our stable and high, our lightweight SDK supports interstitials, offer walls and rewarded video. Our eCPM is currently $3 on interstitials. Message me for more info and promotions or just click here.

hi Muffinman,

once your get $50, we transfer the payment. other ad network has higher threshold, like $200, $2500.

except the PPD, we also have CPM. CPM is only for IN APP SDK.

Sincestar pays for PPD AND CPM

if your apps are in google play store, maybe you can try SinceStar IN APP SDK, which pays for CPM, once the ad show, you get the payment, even if the user do nothing with the ad. CPM up to $3dollar

if your apps are in third market, maybe you can try SinceStar OUT APP SDK, which pays for PPD.In this model you earn every time your application is installed. PPD up to $0.06 per download.

Hi ghomveld,

we have specifications for you to integrate, it is really easy.

we accept all apps, no matter they are tool, game, adult apps.

now, the ad network runs smoothly. you can check it now

Hi Laura, I want to ask when will SinceStar stats back to work again? It has been over 1 week since the stats show me all 0. And I wonder if the earning report during this time are saved or not? Thank you