separate Google Developer accounts for local/international

Hello,
I have one Google developer account as of now and want to create another one.
one for local apps/games and another one for global interest.

Question is:
Can i have more than one Google developer account under same name/bank account?
Is it illegal from Google point of view?

The answer is No. :slight_smile:

NO is for 1st Question or 2nd one?

1. Can i have more than one Google developer account under same name/bank account?
  2. Is it illegal from Google point of view?
  1. Yes
  2. No

Thats really great.
because i do not want to f*** my apps under first GP account which are really doing well.

I read somewhere on the web that multiple adsense accounts under same bank account are not allowed and really wonder that how it could be related to multiple GP accounts.

Any one of you have multiple GP accounts without any problem so far?

I have 2 accounts under my name, one was banned but the other is still live. I used the same card and info for both

I had multiple accounts and I got them all banned because of that .
but i guess if you want to create new account you have to totally cut the connection between it and the other account.

new credit card
new email
new bank account
new ip adress

I think No for both

If anyone can confirm it from experience, here is the list of things u need for new account:

• new credit card, new name, new address shipping & billing
  • new email address , new phone no.
  • new internet connection, use mobile network
  • new eclipse installation, it will change SHA1 fingerprint of app
  • never use Chrome, use Mozilla or others if possible

What is the only thing I’m NOT sure of is "Do u need a new machine ? " , "Does eclipse android plugin or android studio push the MAC address into apps? "

Please add if I miss something.

• new credit card, new name, new address shipping & billing (Can be arranged easily)
  • new email address , new phone no. (easily arranged)
  • new internet connection, use mobile network (New internet connection during account creation or throughout? )
  • new eclipse installation, it will change SHA1 fingerprint of app (I think its related to licence key, so may not be required. please correct)
  • never use Chrome, use Mozilla or others if possible (again looks little impractical, so many auto passwords are already stored in chrome)