Rotation - A free minimal puzzle game

Hello, Rotation is the first game I have ever released. I am trying to promote it in various places.

If you like fun puzzle games with minimal art then this is the game for you!

Here is the Google play description below -

Use the power of Rotation to reach the goal in this minimal puzzle game!

Features:

• Minimal Art design!
  • Easy controls!
  • Many fun levels that will keep you engaged!
  • Multiple achievements!
  • Updated regularly with new levels and new achievements!!!
  • No annoying banner ads!

Here is the Google play link -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EndlessCode.Rotation

I am very open to suggestions for the game.
If you have ideas for levels, game mechanics or anything else please tell me!

If you would like to exchange HONEST reviews then follow these instructions -

1.Download my app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EndlessCode.Rotation)
2. Play it for a few minutes
3. Write your HONEST REVIEW for my game in the Google Play Store
4. Leave the app on your device for a few days(Or else Google WILL delete the review)
5. Give me the link for your app so that I can do the same.

I will download your app, play it for a minutes, write my HONEST review about your app, and I will keep you app on my phone for a few days so that the review won’t be deleted. We are a community, and we all should respect each others apps and hope for the best.

Your app is well designed. But you should make more effort to promote it. Based on my experience, I would like to share you some methods. Hope these may help you.

Paid methods:

1. App Store Optimization --This method can help you on app ranking with targeted keywords related to your App. ASOtop1 is offering this service to help it on keyword search&install from real users. When users do search the keywords you choose, they will find your app. With this method, your app will rank top in App Store search results.

2. Gain positive reviews–BestReviewApp is one site to offer organic app install, play, rating and positive reviews from real users all over the world. This method will help a lot for app overall ranking.

Free ones:

SEO Landing page

You may create an landing page for your app. Then you will get some keywords related to it with SEO campaigns.

Social networks

Post the download link, website, landing page address on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.

Press Release

Press Release will obtain very positive results thanks to the “newness” factor associated with Apps. You will post your app features on the press release sites, related column, etc.

Cross promotion/exchange installs and reviews

Once you published your app in Store, you can market it with cross promotion with other apps by installs and reviews exchange. It is free while it is still hard to find that publishers like you. You may try some Cross-promotion networks (CPN), Facebook group or exchange forums.

Make a video

Videos shows great ability even just 30 seconds, it has power to show users why the App is worth a try. Make up a story of your app? Show the real life? Yeah, both OK.

Offline promotion

Make connect with your friends and families. You may ask them to help you spread your app in their relationship circle. Also, participate in meetings or conferences that are relevant to your App, and make full use of it to build partnerships.

Hey Jonathan watkins I just tried out your game and i must say it’s not a bad game, really like the minimalistic design and i hope it will become more popular in the near future:)
I just have a question, will you be adding any sounds to the game, it would really make it that much better to implement some.

I reviewed it with the name “Žiga Pustoslemšek” and would appreciate it if you could do the same for my game, but i won’t hold a grudge if you don’t haha :wink:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GrandPotato.CookieMonsters