[ReviewsMotion] Get free reviews for your apps

Hi, no there are not any discount coupons at this moment.
But you can use it for free!

Yes thats right.
You can buy slots at a ridiculous price or you can go premium for only 9,95 euros.

Thank you!

I sign in the premium plan, but if for some reason I want to cancel, there’s no “CANCEL PREMIUM PLAN” button. To cancel the premium plan is necessary to use the contact form?

Hi,

If you are premium, you have received a “Welcome to Reviewsmotion Premium” email.
In that email, it is explained how you can cancel your premium plan.

If you want to cancel it, you have to cancel the monthly subscription in your paypal account (recurring payments).

It is better to contact the Reviewsmotion support if you have any question, they will answer you in less than 24 hours.

i did’t find my coupon. please give me any new coupon.

Hi,

There are not any coupon codes at this moment.
But you can use it for free!

Try it and you will see that it works great.

Thank you.

Start the new year ranking your apps and getting real installs and reviews! :slight_smile:

so we can only give 10 reviews a day … ?

Most of comments were removed by google because they don’t download and try app before comment and rate

yeah , but still a good service to get free reviews , the problem is with the 10 reviews limit a day :frowning:

Not good service !!! I have tried it and what I see is that the most reviews are removed by Google. In addition I have seen some reviews that are totally out of the point. Example I had a game and someone wrote “very useful app” hahaha…

I stopped trying it !!!

coupon not work

Best ideas to get more positive reviews for your app. You can also share your link with other developers and ask them for their app link. This way you can increase review and consumers to your app.