question about airpush

hi , i have some questions about airpush ,many users that say that there is a virus inside my apps when using Airpush’s Bundle 1 SDK , i check out this by scanning my app on avira antivirus , my anti-virus gives me warning and say that has an adware ,anyone facing like this issue ?
all my applications on google play store , should i use Airpush’s Bundle 1 SDK or Standard SDK ?
what is the deference between bundle 1 and bundle 2 (btw i cant find bundle 2 in my developer account only standard , bundle 1 and universe)
is airpush cost per click or cost per impressions ?
thx in advance

Hi Levantapp,

Can you please tell me if your users mention the Anti Virus apps that are flagging your app? We have worked hard to have 99% of the anti virus apps on the market not flag apps with our SDK integrated, and will not get flagged by most, but I can tell my team about Avira and the others you mention.

On Google Play, you can use our Bundle 1 or Standard SDK. The Bundle 1 includes our pay per download ad type where you can earn up to $0.02 per new USA user install and EULA opt in along with CPMs on the banner and smart wall ads, and you will need to use all of the available ad types. For the standard SDK, it does not include the pay per download ad type, and you can use individual ad units from it, such as the banners or smart wall ad units.

To get access to the Bundle 2 SDK - send me a PM with your Airpush Email address and I can get it enabled for you.
For our banners and smart wall ad units, we pay based on impressions of the ads on a CPM basis. The assigned CPM will be a combination of clicks and engagement with the ads.

Airpush Nick

thank u for replay , another one thing , is there anyway to reduce permissions without effecting on ads , cause some users get confused when they see huge permissions ?

I do understand the concerns about the permissions listed, but all are required to serve all of our ads. We give your users the EULA so they can choose to opt in to these additional permissions to serve the more enhanced ads or not. If they do not opt in, only basic permissions are used to serve ads.

Nick