Puzzles for Kids

Puzzle games for kids invite all the fans of cool games for kids to embark on a mission with jigsaw puzzles for kids! Take a chance and become a real puzzle maker in puzzles for kids!
Puzzles for Kids provides the following options:

✹ 50+ pictures to play
✹ Choose number of pieces to play with, ranging from 4 to 49
✹ Choose square or classic shapes of puzzles
✹ Free hints to help you solve the puzzle when you get stuck
✹ Preview mode makes it easier to solve puzzle.Turn it off for more challenging game play
✹ Set solved puzzle as WALLPAPERS
✹ Share kids jigsaw puzzles on Facebook

Try it for free on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.puzzlesforkids

Selfie Puzzle iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/vn/app/selfie-puzzle/id1099433404?mt=8

My daughter is accurately like.
In addition, it is useful for the development of children.We will try!:smiley:

Personally, I think it is OK(I am adult). Maybe, some kids like it while some not. While it get so many negative reviews which are not good for your app.

As we know, potential users will prefer the app which ranks top with higher ratings and reviews. So your app need to generate more installs and reviews. Here are some tips to help you app.

CPI advertising
No matter your app is paid or free, Cost-per-install ad payment method is a good way to show ads in the ad network. As install is the final goal for app, CPC or CPM will not be available for apps comparing with CPI.

Get App Store Reviews
Apps that have more positive reviews is more likely to be downloaded. Therefore, you can invite your friends, families, followers on social media and users to write positive reviews on your app. Also, you can buy reviews from Buy Appstore and GooglePlay reviews - Bestreviewapp which is an agency dedicated to offer positive reviews and high ratings for iOS, Android and Mac app from real users around the world.

Buy ratings only
Potential users are not familiar to your app, so they will prefer to download app which is ranking higher and rating high. Buy App Reviews And App Ratings From ReviewApp4U Service! is great to offer app ratings both for Android and iOS apps!