Proper way to do Mediation

Hi Guys,

I have been using Admob for half a year and I’m about ready to start mediation to protect myself in case I get banned. I have been looking at MoPub and I tried to implement Admob with it and it just didn’t work. The issue I ran into was integrating Admob through Google Play service and I was given a dalvik error on the console.

Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/ads/AdRequest$ErrorCode;

The documentation for MoPub is really poor so I’m not sure what to do. So I came to this forum to ask all of you what is the best way to do mediation on Android. I have global audience (80 percent from US, 20 percent from the rest of the world).

Thanks!

Hi,
Did you able to find alternate mediation platform?
Are you still using mopub or any other mediation network?

I am looking for simple mediation platform like adwhirl (trying to avoid admob mediation).

Thanks,

I used mopub. I finally figured it out. The instructions are very very very bad though. PM me if you need any help, I’ll gladly give you my personal e-mail address and can work it out with you.

Thank you very much,
I am bit worried about mopub as some one mentioned that mopub is not good for kids oriented apps.

Thanks

MoPub is just a mediation network. It should be fine for you.