Promote Your Android Apps Cheap & fast

Yes, you can. It is possible to buy installs both for paid and free applications. I have been working with steamseo.com . This marketing service has been in the market for more than 10 years, has a big experience, and offers all-in-one decisions, so I buy installs and reviews there. Also, they have many partners, that’s why I don’t worry about the deadline, the work is always done in time. I get exactly what I paid for, and what I expect. One more important aspect is the prices, they are absolutely affordable. In case you are still in search, I recommend checking this company out.
Steamseo Provides Wide Range of App Installs Services on CPI , CPA , CPC Basic.
Steamseo’s Services Are Here :

1. Standard App Install Campaign : Conversion = Install + Open

In this type of rewarded install, users are going to download and install your app in return for a reward. Depending on the selected tracking method users will also open the app at least once.

1. CPI (High Retention)

Conversion = Install + Open + Keep for >3 Days

High Retention campaigns require users to keep your app for 3 days. Any user who uninstalls sooner won’t count as conversion, so the total number of installs delivered will be above your campaign volume. HR campaigns come with extensive statistics and don’t require any SDK.

1. CPI ( Managed)

Conversion = Install + Open (High Volume)

Managed campaigns are the way to go if you need to push large volumes in a short time. Please keep in mind that the actual performance depends on your bid, so make sure to contact your account manager before creating a managed campaign. Managed campaigns cannot be paused or terminated by yourself and are managed by steamseo.

4. CPI - Keyword Search (Standard)

Conversion = Search + Install + Open

Search campaigns will redirect to a landing page and give the users keywords they are supposed to use for a Google Play search. Make sure the app is within the first 100 search results for each keyword set and targeted country.

5.CPI - Keyword Search (HR)

Conversion = Search + Install + Open + Keep for >3 Days

Search campaigns will redirect to a landing page and give the users keywords they are supposed to use for a Google Play search. Since no direct link to the app is supplied, please make sure the app is within the first 100 search results for each keyword . It’s not possible to create country targeted keyword sets. In this case please create multiple campaigns, one for each region. Search High-Retention campaigns are available as well, requiring users to keep the app for 3 days.

1. CPA (Standard)

Conversion = Install + Open + Action/Event

CPA campaigns require the user to trigger an event by completing a certain action. The action must be free and must not take longer than 5 minutes. Otherwise contact your account manager before creating a campaign.

Any More Different Types Of App Install Campaigns .

Enlisted here are few App Marketing Strategies For A Successful Pre-Launch:

1. Arrange for Pre-Launch Feedbacks
  2. Build a buzz in Social Media
  3. Marketing your app via a landing page link

Do you sometimes trade in the evenings after work and want to dedicate more time to it? I suggest that you get acquainted with the etoro review broker, as well as go through free training and at least start earning more with the skills you have acquired, and pave the way yourself :slight_smile: