planning to launch an new game which adnetwork should be used and methods

planning to launch an new game which adnetwork should be used and methods

i am planning to launch an app which ad network should i use and which methods like CPI,CPC, video ads what is really beneficial

Most ad networks will pay you based on what they are paid from advertisers, which is usually a CPI basis.

Obviously, I would recommend Unlockable as a video ad solution. Our tech is Web API based, which makes integration painless and simple. It also means that our updates are served OTA (Over the air) which means when we make an update on our end, you won’t have to go and make changes in your code base in order to continue making money.

I’m also happy to chat on how ways to implement ads into your game (both video and non-video). I frequently speak with many indie developers on game ideas.

Best of luck!

With that kind of question you are going to attract every ad network rep out there to sell you their product. But none of them will be as good as Airpush.

PM me to chat further.

Airpush Nick

I can suggest you Appodeal. Thats a Mediation Platform which includes several Ad Networks.

Appodeal serve Ad’s based on revenue to give you the highest possible eCPM.

Here are some stats:

Appodeal.com

They have banner, interstital and video interstital for every developing platform.
And it’s very easy and comfortable to integrate.