Pingjam - another pricing update (simpler)

Reminder - only 9 more days to get up to $2 per day for every 1k actives in the US -

Publish apps with our SDK before October 15th to get our special pricing.

4 more days to get our special pricing…

I have published few apps equiped with with Pingjam, and in some of them I have put Chartbost’s interstitial so I can compare number of installs.
I know the user must agree, and the device must make a call but…
This are stats from last three days:
PJ/CB
19/208
50/208
81/217
Pingjam shows daily active users (if I understand the chart from from dashboard) and Chartboost shows new installs
So in total I have about
150/600
Is this normal to have so low number of active installs to total number of installs?
I know the data is taken from just few days of tests but I want to know the others opinions.

Hi,

I’d be happy to look into your specific stats. If you’d like to send me a pm with the sign in email you use for Pingjam or send a mail directly to [email protected] I’ll look into the data and provide specific answers for you.

In general, there are a few factors that create the difference between installs and actives. Here are some of the key ones:

• Not all users who install also opt-in to Pingjam’s service. Our average is ~60% acceptance
  • Each app has a different retention ratio. Some apps have over 90% uninstalls within 24 hours and some still have 80% of original installs after 30 days. If your app has a high uninstall rate then that can create a big difference
  • A device has to have a phone call once in 24 hours. This means that if the app is installed and then uninstalled before the user has a call - the device will not be counted as active

I hope this helps.