[Notice] appFlood Notice

Hi all,
i had integrate appFlood into my app in the last week. the result so sad, with over two hundred thousand impressions the revenue i got just only 0.21$. the support man said that

Most of our campaigns are paying for install. Only few of them are CPM campaigns. And it seems like there’s not install from your account
. so let think app flood is suitable with your app before integrate.

Hmm. This seems suspicious.

You have two posts and you have a StartApp referral in your sig.

And if you didn’t get an install in 200k impressions, maybe you are placing your ads incorrectly? I find it hard to believe that AppFlood survives by giving developers 0.001 ECPM (0.21/200).

if appflood support is right then you will get the same revenue in other networks also. All pay for CPI.
As a sidenot, just check if you have correct addition of appflood activities/receivers in manifest file.

sorry about the link, i just share my experience. here is the reason for that low revenue

Sorry for the delay.

Most of our campaigns are paying for install. Only few of them are CPM campaigns. And it seems like there’s not install from your account.

Regards,
Meijun

2014-08-07 15:42 GMT+08:00 Wang Faying <[email protected]>:

That would suggest that your implementation is wrong. If you are showing it at the wrong times (or if you are showing it outside of the visible area) you probably won’t get a lot of clicks. If you haven’t included the necessary permissions, the SDK won’t function properly.

There can be many reasons, but it is your job as a game developer to find and fix them.