Nissan Stagea for sale

For sale Nissan Stagea 2.5T V6, 276BHP, rare Autech Aero Selection model,
Features Autech Aero Selection body styling, wind deflectors, interior mats.
Nissan ATTESA 4wd system with snow mode & switchable 4wd, HICAS, LSD,
NISMO suspension (standard with the Aero Selection)
5 speed auto with Tiptronic selection,
18" Alloys
Finished in Nissan Diamond Silver, KY0
KAKIMOTO Hi Power cat back Full Stainless Exhaust (not loud due to still having the cat)
Imported 2016 paper work present,
Split rear Tailgate,
Central locking,
Rear Privacy Glass,
Elec Windows,
Elec Mirrors
Black Leather Interior,
LED interior lights,Airbags,
HID Headlights, Front & Rear Fog Lights,
Hi spec Alpine double Din Head (W-925R) unit with, CD, DVD, SAT Nav, DAB, AM/FM Radio, Blue Tooth connection for Telephone & music, USB connection + more (not the usual Jap units that do not work in the UK)
The Stagea has masses of room in the rear with storage space in the boot floor, tie down points & storage in the side panels, Reclining & flip down split rear seats.
Excellent to drive.
This is for sale elsewhere and I reserve the right to remove this advert at any time.
No timewasters.
This is advertised for £7000 ono. but I will consider genuine offers or possible part exchange / swap, BMW or JAP
Tel: 07979434429 for more info

Wow, it’s not every day that you come across a 2004 Nissan Stagea NM35 Autech Aero Selection, especially with all the bells and whistles that you’ve got on yours.

I see you’ve imported it back in 2016 — it must have been a really unique find. And that Alpine double Din head unit is a lovely touch; I appreciate when someone goes beyond the basics.
Your Stagea reminds me of some of the other classic JDM cars that have stood the test of time. If anyone’s interested in diving deeper into the JDM world, this Nissan Silvia buying guide on jdmbuysell might be a fun read.
I hope you’ve had some genuine offers considering the quality of the vehicle you’ve posted. Even though the thread is a few years old, a car like this is timeless. Best of luck with the sale or potential part-exchange.