[newbie] My admob report, advices needed :)

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I’ve started to monetize my latest Android app 5 days ago using Admob. This app had about 15k download in it first 15 days.

Here is my report attached, can you please tell me if everything is normal in my eCPM and CTR and such, I’m a complete newbie in this stuff, so any help is very welcomed :wink:

Also, if you have any advice to improve my revenue, as I though I would earn more than that - about 1$ per 10k impressions …

Thanks in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

We need more info. eg:

1. App name and link
  2. Advert position
  3. Type of advert
  4. Rotation cycle time
  5. Your secret to getting 15k downloads in 15 days :slight_smile:

Looks normal to me. eCPM is quite low these days. But it’s hard to tell from such small number of clicks. Anyway - you should be much, much better soon if your apps is getting 1000 downloads a day. :slight_smile:

What is your refresh rate? You have lower CTR than I have but similar eCPM…

It is a live wallpaper, the ad is displayed in the preferences screen, the name is a secret sorry :stuck_out_tongue: For the 15k download in 15 days, I myself don’t know why it is so popular -.- (I made 2 others apps, and they have about 300 downloads after one month…)

The refresh rate is set to 60 seconds.

For now I didn’t configure the mediation in the Admob website, is it worth it ?

use inner-active with madvertise too u will see very good results in terms of money

Sorry but I don’t want to mess with other ads solutions for now, as Admob seems to be reliable and working quite well for me now. I’m getting about 3$ per day now, the only thing I changed from the first post is some categories filtring per app.

Sorry for the double post :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been checking the inner-active website, and also this income report : Android Income Report #8 (November 2011) ? Making Money With Android

From this report, I-A income is way higher than admob, which is one of the worst income source in this report…

For those of you that tryed both, is I-A this better ? Even now in 2013 ? About what income can I get with 15k impression per day ?

I’m only displaying a banner in my app, is the I-A banners intrusive or bad in any way for my users experience compared to Admob ?