New ULTIMATE METHOD FOR SELL - BANNERS (LIMITED)

Cap over 4/4 THREAD TO CLOSE

I appreciate you sharing you success but can you explain how to get 1.4 million in new installs, that is the real challenge here, anyone can get that banner count with the amount of new installs and again congrats

Cap over 4/4

ok so you get 12k installs in one month or 1.4 million because according to those stats show 1.4 million and of course Kreci gets 8k per month with piece of shit hand scanner app, fuck that garbage on the market, if you want users to click on your ads make a fucking decent app, anyways, yeah that looks like my airpush cpm lmao, fuck them too good luck and if a g aint no thing to you then give it to ramzixp, dude has been doing this longer than all of us for the most part

For the price of method… Is this $1000 or $100?

Cap over 4/4

Didn’t you say that you earn something like $600k this year?! And you need $4000?!

Cap over 4/4

What guarantee do I have that this will actually work? Or am I expected to send $1000 out of blind faith? How would the transaction work, exactly?

Cap over 4/4

I bought ramzixp’s method. It’s not a scam. Last time I bought his method, I made lots of money. Expecting the same this time. Cheers!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Maybe it’s me but I just do get it. The main problem is to get traffic to your app. If you have 10 000 installs daily, you can earn lot of money even without this method. Last month I was earning $100 daily with 3000 daily installs, with 2 ad networks. When I get 1 500 000 installs with some of my apps I will need no special methods to earn money. The traffic is the main problem here. I didn’t here anyone here saying “I have 20 000 daily installs and I don’t earn any money”.

your stat pretty amazing, i believe to implement this method you have to put the banner near your content.

Cap over 4/4

Cap over 4/4

Wouldn’t 100% CTR get you banned in a second? :slight_smile: Or is it raising impressions instead of CTR?

Cap over 4/4

don’t ask us for money, we are poor here

Cap over 4/4