New members - New & Unbeatable PPD rates by Appwiz - you wont believe these rates !

Hi All,

Appwiz are happy to introduce new SDK v 2.5.15 tons of new improvements but most important new PPD rates that no ad network can offer.

• Best time ever to join Appwiz

• Get paid for each App download US - and none US- Highest PPD rates in the industry (ever) !

• PPD rates are subject to determinate according to your traffic sources

• But this is most defiantly THE best time to join Appwiz , monetize you apps and get the most for your app downloads.

To learn more about this huge PPD campaign please contact me :
[email protected] , Skype anni-appwiz or @ [email protected]

Lets make money$

Anni

[QUOTE=Appwiz;48577]Hi All,

Appwiz are happy to introduce new SDK v 2.5.15 tons of new improvements but most important new PPD rates that no ad network can offer.

You would like to know about numbers so, PPD rates will be up to your traffic sources and can be Up to $0.06 for USA traffic and Up to $0.002 for None USA traffic - we are now fully equipped and ready to offer the best monetization package per developer’s traffic behavior… contact me to learn more…

[email protected] , Skype anni-appwiz or @ [email protected]

Lets make money$

Anni

*PPD rates are subject to determinate according to your traffic sources

What do you meant by determinate according to your traffic sources?
If my traffic majority US based and I just wanted to have PPD implemented (no in-app), will I get 0.06 per install?

Hello,

The higher PPD rates are for the full integration process, so if you have majority of US traffic you will be able to enjoy up to $0.06 PPD and another attractive rate per your non US app installs.
Must be fully integrated with our in App ads, and traffic sources do mean breakdown of the geo location of your users…US traffic tend to get so much and US users tend to convert very well under in App ads, so it is a win win.

Anni

hahaha I think its a loss loss if you choose appwiz. :smiley:

what Are your rates? I am currently using someone now that pays a flat rate of 15 cents per download regardless of country, they are a new adnetwork and I am keeping them a secret. Their ads are very intrusive and only for outside google, no revenue share on ads just the PPI.

Hi DroidGenie-

USA $0.05 None USA $0.002

$0.15 PPD from a new Ad network sounds like a great deal- but life showed me that these are newbies rates and they will decrease significantly later on, Appwiz offer new FLAT rates - the best you can find.

Anni

is FLAT rates meant the rates will not be changed even your traffic quality low?