New Appnext SDK - Awesome performance, higher eCPM - auto creative managed!

I think my app wasn’t approved because of AppNext ads.

So I got ‘‘Your recent app submission was rejected for violating the Content Rating Guidelines.’’ error in my publishers menu.

I got this e-mail:

Hi Developers at xxxxxxx,

I reviewed xxxxxx, com.xxxxx.xxxx, and noticed some content policy issues that need to be corrected. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still live on Google Play.

Policy Issue: Your app was rejected for violating the Content Rating Guidelines. Your app’s advertisements are inconsistent with your app’s content rating.

These guidelines apply to all content in your app, including user generated content, in-app products, and [b]advertisements[/b].

So advertisements was in bold in e-mail. I guess it has something to do with ads? In content rating I checked everything ‘‘no’’. I use AppNext Ads.

So I guess I have to choose some yes in content rating because of ads? Anyone has any idea which ones lol?

Wait couple of days and republish in different hours. It caused because some bad ad was appeared when moderator was checking your app :wink: Just bad luck.

I noticet that today when my App is supposed to show ad the screen kinda turns black for a 0.3 second and then it goes back to app and ad doesn’t show? Anyone know what’s up?

This doesn’t sound right. Send an email to [email protected] and let’s have it checked.

My impressions suddenly dropped by half recently without any apparent reason. Anyone else experiencing this?

bump. So no answer on this issue? Why everyones impressions have dropped without any reason? Are you scamming us?

Hello Jonathan, are you guys aware of the impression problem? Everyones impressions dropped but clicks stayed the same so everyone has insane eCPM which doesn’t correlate with real situation. Are you guys working on this issue? Thank you.

When user is connected to internet via something other than mobile internet / wifi, your SDK shows an error: “No internet connection”.

for instance, when user is connected to internet via bluetooth (via paired device) / internet pass through (via cable). It is not a big problem, but just saying… :slight_smile:

This is not something I know about… I’ll have to check.

Again - I need to check it. Thanks for letting me know - this will be forwarded to the tech team ASAP.