Need Website Traffic to my Site and App

Hi Guys,

Just Launched www.m9apps.com, check it out on your mobile device and download my cool app market as well.

Now I need to drive installs of my app and get users to my mobile website.

What are some good cheap and free traffic I can get?

I am also taking app submissions now as well so email your direct link to your apk file and a screenshot with app title and description too [email protected]

Excellent we need a 3rd party appstore better AD revenue that way. You can post in the website in my signature and post in other android websites. Later on when I get a chance I will post it in the facebook groups I have. Thanks for making another appstore, google play has been a tyrant and samsung wants developers to keep adding new sdk’s. I will help with the traffic building and I encourage other developers to do the same.

Alright I submitted a game to your appstore , I hope it passes approval.

If you want to get good traffic then Do index your site link to the Google webmaster
It will Really Works Well

Try Zhakkas Advertising

Online Advertising Network - Zhakkas Ads

I have a website, I created it some time ago and I also needed traffic for it. At first, I created pages on social networks and hope that in this way I will increase traffic. Unfortunately, I was not able to do this, and I decided that I cannot promote the site alone, which is why I turned to a company dealing with it, specifically https://www.internettrafficservice.com. Indeed, the site traffic started to increase, the statistics were better from day today. So the money I invested in this site and in promoting it was worth it.

Can you tell me please how this fake traffic influences the real traffic? This got me confused.