***Need To Know What is Allow for Me for safe Google pLay publishing***

Before Asking let me introduce myself, My Name is Muhammad Shehroz Khan, I am from Pakistan, I am an android apps Developer and learning the internet marketing techniques for Google play Store Optimization.

I am working on my own not under any organization so i don’t have any guidance, only Research and development is what i am doing. Everything was going great but unfortunately my apps got terminated by Google play store under the reason:

“REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.”

as i was using some links pick from Google to play online TV that was the reason i guess. Now i am deciding to do something else.
let me know few things please.

[ul]
[li]Am i Allowed to use Videos links from YouTube, Daily motion or free servers like those in my application ?
[/li][li]I pick free icons from “https://www.iconfinder.com/” is it legal ?
[/li][li]how do i pick the best name which don’t interfere with other application’s intellectual property rights. if i want to make any application like watch online movies, or watch dramas episode online etc … give me some example names.
[/li][li]Or any other tip to do so,
[/li][/ul]

Any Experienced Help will be appreciated as i can’t risk on doubt full replies. give me recommendation if you are 100% sure, because as far as i know Google won’t give me another chance

Thanks In Advance
Shehroz Khan !

Any One … Please ??

Put it like this: If your app features content that is not your own or you do not have the copyright ownership/permission of the copyright owner then you are violating Google Play policies and are likely to get banned.
Its all common sense really.

Thats why i am asking those few things which i really dont know are allowed or not, kindly let me know about them. using videos on your app, or having free icons form that website…
Thanks

If you didn’t create the resource (image, video, music, etc.), it is your responsibility to check that you have permission for commercial use. Just because a website makes a resource available doesn’t mean you can use it. You need to check (usually on the website) for any licence conditions. Double check that you are allowed commercial use and not just personal use. Also make sure you abide by any conditions specified in the licence, such as including a link to the site in your app.

Really Thanks … and let me know about using videos links … like from Daily Motion am i allowed to use them ?

I believe this is only allowed if you have permission, same as for embedden content. You need to check that the website you are linking to gives such permission.

Do not post an app where the primary functionality is to:
Drive affiliate traffic to a website or
Provide a webview of a website not owned or administered by you (unless you have permission from the website owner/administrator to do so)

Thanks … but as far i heard that youtube and dailymotion provide their API’s to use those videos so it means they provide permissions to use videos through API’s ??
and one more thing … my account has been terminated due to voilations but i cant stop, give me tips to create a new google play publisher account…