Need Suggestion for choosing right ad network

Hi,I am currently making a quiz app.i would like to know which type of ads format is best for that app.It should not be annoying to users too but should get a good profit too.Previously i used few ad agency sdk for my top app which had 682K, 380K,250K and few 150K downloads and i lost that or other word got it suspended because of those certain ads company.So i need few suggestion on which company to choose,what type of format to use and so on…

what ad networks you were using before???

Hello @ThemeBowlApp. At Pollfish (http://www.pollfish.com) we have very good completion rates among quiz, word, puzzle and quote apps. Pollfish monetize mobile apps with surveys instead of ads. Just have a look and let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Hi,

Every app behaves differently, so it’s hard to tell which type of ad will work better for you. I would try 3 different types: banners, interstitials, video. Make sure you show the ads moderately so your users are not ver swamped with ads.

As for interstitial, I recommend using appnext. Our new interstitial with the ‘send by email’ function are working very well, providing a very high eCPM.

One more tip - never trust just one network (not even appnext). Be integrated with at least 2-3 networks at the same time, so you could switch at any given circumstances. Just make sure these network are Google compliant. There are quite a few networks that are doing very well for developers.