My google developer account has block

Dear All,

My account just block or suspend, so have any way to recover it back or not? and it has any problem with my admob account or not?

Please kindly help me

Thank you :frowning:

What is suspension’s reason?

You would need to contact Google and find out why, then try and correct the issue and ask to be reactivated. It can take some time though and sometimes they just won’t do it.
My adsense account got suspended once, took about a month to convince them that I wasn’t clicking my own ads and someone had click bombed me.

Below is the message

"This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time."

Now they just block my google developer account, but I worry that they will block my admob account also. So do you ever have experience when they block your developer account, and it has any effect with our admob account and money or not?

They will suspend your Admob account in the next few days , try to withdraw the funds you have as early as possible
start the journey of other adnetworks ,
you can start with the ones in my signature :slight_smile:

and how about my app on google play? they will take out all too?

Ok… so I’ve been though this many times. Take my advice.

Say bye bye to the google publisher account and the apps in it. There is no way to get them back, there’s no point in writing and complaining to google, no one is going to restore your account.
The ADMOB publisher account may or may not be suspended. Mine wasn’t and it’s still producing money. You can’t withdraw the funds, they have their own schedule for it. You can either get them as usual or not. Nothing to do here too.

Now the question is, how to republish the apps and not get your account suspended again. Make sure you don’t connect ANYTHING (including your development IDE) to the new published app. More about this topic in my book & many more…:slight_smile: link below

Do u have any clue about the content in your app that might caused violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement?