My First App Stats. please comment

Published my first android Application last week. Its a average application for daily usage.
It took me 2-3 months to develop and test it along with my regular job.
its been 9 days and following are the download/install/revenue stats. please comment.

Downloads/Installs :- 3500
StartApp Exit ads :- $5.18
Inmobi Banner ads:- $6.18
Admob Banner ads:- $14.62 (eCPM: $2.32, Fill rate: 99.78% RPM: $2.31)

1. Is Ads revenue directly proportional to number of downloads ?
  2. I do not find my app easily in market when i search it with its name. its very low in row.
    Number of installs and rating will help it to come upward?
  3. Please comment on stats if they are normal or very bad.

Actualy the RPM for admob banners is quite high, what is your CTR? Are your ads close to buttons? If so - avoid it.
Anyway, stats look normal. Read this forum, old threads, you will find answers to your questions easily.

1. Under my experience I would say the more downloads you get, the more revenue per user. Because if you got lots of downloads it means the app/game is good, therefore people would, in average, use it more than a bad app/game which normally got few downloads.

2. That is normal for the first days of the app. This did not happen before, but i think Google try to prevent apps that take advantage of popular names, so you need to “prove” that your app is good before it appears high when you search for it (even for the exact same name)

3. Where are your users from? What kind of app is it? It is hard to tell without that info. For reference, my latest game is giving 2-2.5 cents per download

@BaksaiApps,
3. Mostly users from Russia,US,Europe. Application is for daily usage with average content.

@Magnesus,
As you asked the CTR and other admob stats. below is quick info from dashboard. Please comment if anything unusual.

Revenue
$16.71

eCPM
$2.44

Requests

CPC Imps.

Fill Rate
99.78%

CTR
3.28%

Button Positions ??
I have 3 activities in my App and in all activities banner ads are at bottom (As most of apps have, Above portion is app specific functional area).

In one of the activities, Buttons are comparatively closer to the ads (it is required as rest of the part is core functional area)
Attaching screenshot of bottom half here. do you think it is too close and can face any sort of warning or ban from GP?
screeni.jpg

I think the placement of the ad is not allowed.

No one tells you an exact amount of dp between the ad and the buttons, that’s something I really don’t like about google

I think the placement of the ad is not allowed.

No one tells you an exact amount of dp between the ad and the buttons, that’s something I really don’t like about google

What does that mean?
I am safe to go with same layout?

what about my stats? :frowning:

With 3% CTR you should be fine for now, but I would think about moving the ads somewhere else or putting a larger distance between the ads and the buttons. Unfortunately admob doesn’t warn you - they just ban right away.

With 3% CTR you should be fine for now, but I would think about moving the ads somewhere else or putting a larger distance between the ads and the buttons. Unfortunately admob doesn’t warn you - they just ban right away.

Well if i will put ads in the Top, Function area will look like sandwich and lose the grace.
I can think of shifting the buttons lil up. that all i can do.
Same time i think they are at reasonable distance compare to other apps i have used/played.